Can You Fall In Love In A Dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by AndroidsDream, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Blissfullyawareofitall

Blissfullyawareofitall Member

Well, I did actually... Had a friend who I fell in love with in the dream..
    Woke up in love with her.. didn't go away for a long... long time.

Really sucked, because she didn't love me back. Life sucks sometimes.

2. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

I've fallen in love in a dream... well kinda. It was so damn disappointing to wake up and realize the dream wasn't real. :(

3. Pablo

Pablo Member

Once when I was dating someone for a long time and debating with myself weather I should stay with her I had a dream where I felt deep love towards someone, but in the dream I never saw them. I think that might have been my subconscious telling me what love should feel like. I didn't feel anything like that for the girl I was with, and I'm glad I broke up with her.

4. Goldenrod70

Goldenrod70 Guest

I have had several dreams about different guys, that I've never met in the 'real' world...each time, I feel an amazing connection, like a primal attraction. I wake up aching to know the person, & I can litterally feel the energy that the dream contained. I kinda get bummed after though, because that is what my soul yearns for...

5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Yes you can, I dreamed I had tits last night and I couldn't keep my hands off of them. Love at first sight.

6. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

the only sex dream i can honestly remember involved my ex girlfriend and i'm pretty sure it ended with her crying incessantly, whacking me with a rolling pin then blaming it on her period.