Can YOU answer the question TRUTHFULLY and UNBIASLY?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by JesusDiedForU, Jun 19, 2006.

1. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

In regards to an unborn child...

Quote # 1

"Show me where I ever said it (an unborn child) was dead. Not only are you showing your ignorance but you lie about it too. Good job of showing your true colors."

Quote # 2

"I NEVER said they were between dead and alive. I said they're (unborn children) not alive yet. Get your facts straight."

Does quote 1 and 2 agree? YES or NO???

2. JvY

JvY Member

i personally think these kind of questions are stupid, because you nvr know the whole story in a personall in depth kind of way.

3. JvY

JvY Member

it has been altered

and has been proven.

4. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Oh good lord, are we playing semantics games now?

Fuzzy clearly states he doesn't think a fetus is alive yet. That doesn't mean he is saying it's dead. His use of "yet" obviously indicates that he feels it is something that will be alive in a future time.

I may disagree with fuzzy in that I do think a fetus is alive as much as it is comprised of living cells and tissue (like my ovary is alive), but I don't see a fetus as a living human being until it doesn't need attachment to my organs and body to continue it's growth and development. If a fetus can only live as a part of me, it is a part of me that my body is working on becomming an individual. If it can be sustained outside the womb then it is it's own entity.

Edit: After reading FedUp's post above me I see that he and I actually do agree.

5. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

I used YOUR words... you did not use mine... And you can go to the source to see that I ACTUALLY DID USE YOUR WORDS... Just like the Bible you can go back to its original text and see that it has not been altered.

6. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Oh wait... I thought you were saying I said this "A fetus is NEITHER alive or dead. It simply is developing into a lifeform."

My bad...

But in regards to that quote and I have already commented on that quote... That cannot be... It has to be either dead or alive.... PLEASE PROVIDE THE MEDICAL TERM THAT STATES WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ("In between alive and dead")

7. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

<sarcasm> The correct term is virus. Virus' can only live inside living cells.

Sure a fetus doesn't live in a cell, but the point is the same :p </sarcasm>

:rolleyes:

8. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Either you are really dumb or you like to work with confusion... I am gonna go with the second one... and God is not the author of confusion... its kind of the oppsite...

Check out the original post... I was mistaken on your "made up" post... my post is not made up and you are the liar and you know it...

9. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Why because I tell the truth and you tell lies and use confusion as your number one offense?

10. Shane99X

Shane99X Senior Member

get a room already.

11. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Seconded.

12. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

You people are dragging this on and acting like little kids that got their toys taken away. You gonna cry now, huh, you gonna cry and tell mommy. Grow up, all of you.

13. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Hey JD4U. Show me in the Bible where G_D says its ok to break the Fourth Commandment by observing Sunday instead of Saturday as per Exodus 20:8-11.

14. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Of course a fetus is an unborn child.

That does not, however, mean it's not alive. Obviously.

15. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I agree it's pretty obvious that a foetus = an unborn child. If it's said that it's not yet alive, then I think there would be a big problem in determining exactly when it 'becomes' alive. At birth? How about the day before birth?
    Really this whole thing is a nonsense.

16. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I don't see any contradiction in these two quotes.

Actually JD4U, I think this thread is a new low for you. Calling someone a liar because you disagree with their definitions seems like a desperate move to me.

also I can't help but wonder if you're not submitting this so you can gauge the overall intellegence/gullibility of the audience and adjust your modis operandi accordingly.

Only salesmen and con artists use this tactic.

17. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

:rolleyes: Ok then; Only salesmen who are pushing a product they don't really believe in....

18. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

A fetus is alive not dead. Duh, it doesnt take a scientist to answer that. The cells are are all alive froming organs, dividing, communicating. The first structure to be created in a fetus is the spinal column....rapidly firing inforomation. The question is if it is conscious.

Everyone should watch the National Geographic Documentary called In The Womb

19. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

Dead: 1: deprived of life : having died

but it can mean:
    3 a : INANIMATE, INERT <dead matter> b : BARREN, INFERTILE <dead soil> c : no longer producing or functioning : EXHAUSTED <a dead battery>

20. brainstew

brainstew Member

This is pathetic, obviously one or both of the quoyes were edited!