Can you actually dome a whole joint?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by digitalldj, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I can get absolutely ripped, done, off half a joint. It's a question of knowing your tolerance and keeping it low (so you dont NEED 5 joints to get extremely high, you just need 5 hits), and also quality of marijuana factors in, and canada has some terrific stuff.

2. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

I could and have but i only need a bowls worth to get high. You get so ripped from a joint by yourself, i'd prob smoke half and then half.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

didnt say cant,,,i said dont...11 your oersonal best...we once rolled a ...quarter pound in joints to go see claoton...we were so 'smoked out' after about 50 that we were handin'em out to everyone around us...we through at least 5 or 6 right up on stage and claptons singer [yvonne ellerman i think] picked them up and put'em in her pocket..on the other hand i am jealous that you have been to jamaica

4. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I only smoke blunts. It pisses me off when a joint keeps going out. I can sit and smoke 2 blunts back to back by myself but i prefer to smoke with someone else. usually when I'm by myself smoking I will smoke just untill i get a good buzz going then I put it out and will toke on it again in like 30minutes to an hour.

5. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

And I sooooooo want to move to Canada!

6. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

dude, i was smoking blunts to face of piff like they were fucking cigarettes man. my tolerance is that high. went through about a quarter in like two days. of some shit called chem dog, was very good.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

we have room for you

8. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I suppose I could but it seems like a waste of weed ya know?

9. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

yeah if your prepared to carry me to bed :)

10. neim

neim Member

the thing about people having 3+ joints it's anxiety.

11. jahmin

jahmin Member

If you can't smoke a joint to your face (regional difference I suppose between dome and face) then you are a super lightweight and should consider yourself lucky. Myself, I had to quit this summer for this fucking retarded job I got, so on my last day (when obviously I had been smoking since I woke up), I rolled and 8th blunt, climbed into my hotbox-closet (everyone should have one) and didn't come out until it was finished. I was retarded high, but I was physically able to finish it.

The question is really do you NEED to smoke a whole jay to your face? Personally, I find that about 2/3 of the way through a ~1g joint, I'm pretty well stoned and usually put the roach out to save it for later. But I don't think I've ever been physically unable to smoke one joint.

12. Stonertower420

Stonertower420 Senior Member

I love facing big ass blunts. Its a great experience because they burn forever and you think of so much shit while doing it.

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

just gotta be smoking the kills to not be able to finish bro

14. Dodie Foster

Dodie Foster Member

ive been smoking for about 10 yrs and i smoke joints/blunts like fuckin cigarettes, if you cant or dont need to finish a joint all at once, i envy you. sometimes i cant finish a whole blunt to the face because i have asthma and it fucks with me sometimes but thats like wheezing and pain in the chest not ''im too high dude''--im not downing anyone with a low tolerance im jealous

15. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

I smoke a lot of joints, but very very rarely do I smoke joints alone.

a full .5 or .6 joint to my face gets me pretty ripped.

16. DandysTree

DandysTree Member

yea with the weed i get, after smoking a joint to the dome im usually pretty gone, and yea i can sometimes have trouble finishing it, but i love saving roaches for the desperate times so i dont mind puttin it out at like the 1 inch mark

after reading this thread, ive decided to go and test my doming skills(and i dont mean dome as in any of those urban dictionary definitions lol)

17. inextesie

inextesie Give us what ya got

I keep smoking till I pass out :], pretty much if it's still smoking I'm still smoking.

18. neim

neim Member

the after-dinner joint is pretty much the passing-out one...

19. inextesie

inextesie Give us what ya got

Ha, depends, I like the one right before I lay in my bed. :]