Can Women Feel Semen

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by starfield03, May 17, 2020.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Referenced your 'Autumn Beach Party, pg 14' . Pretty lady. Ya done good back then. Hope current lady is nice also. I'm 40 yrs with mine..

2. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

For science?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  4. oldguynurse

It's like blood from a minor wound, spread out it looks like a lot, but if collected actually not as much as it seems.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  5. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

This has always been the case with my girlfriend since she takes the contraceptive pill and we don't use condoms. And this happens when I cum deep in her and I keep it pushed deep inside because at that moment I feel the need to be attached to her and feel her contractions when she has orgasm. Even if I am still inside to the bottom and do not extract it, it comes out aside leaking everywhere.

But my partner is a very small woman, and her gynecologist told her she is smaller inside in proportion, and it is completely normal for it to come out because it is a closed space. This makes sense but she told her also that, despite this, she could still get pregnant easily because the quantity that remains inside is much more than sufficient and she, despite her particular physical condition, from this point of view is completely normal and fertile.

she really loves this thing

For my part, I must say that I have never had unprotected sex before her.
    For me it was a novelty. I like it because it also represents greater intimacy and complicity with my partner.
    It is something that also has very animalistic implications.
    I love to fill her well, contributes to the sense of physical and emotional fusion and mingling.

GamerGirl99 and oldguynurse like this.
  6. oldguynurse

Well written. There is much emotional content to it for both, as you put it quite well.

If one looks back on this thread, and the few 'actual lady person' comments, it's interesting.

Back in college, my first real gf, after letting a guy we knew fuck her twice after one of our arguments, said she asked him 'why it all runs out so fast'. He told her that 'some women do and some don't'. Now probably, and all these years later, that is still the best answer

Ray Roberts likes this.
  7. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I asked my wife this some time back.
    She said generally no, but has before a few times when the guy had an explosive orgasm.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  8. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

My wife on the other hand she said she felt it at the moment my cum explored inside either her ass or her pussy probably because we only have bareback sex.

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes my wife can feel when I come inside her. She can feel the warm semen flowing inside her.

oldguynurse and Ray Roberts like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

She can tell if there is not enough cum. Sometimes ill fuck someone else and she can tell lol

12. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I'd say generally no I don't feel the squirting as such, just feel him twitching and then a really warm, wet feeling. I have had guys though where I think I did actually feel it shooting, but it's hard to say (pun intended). It also depends what sort of sex you're having, if there's a lot of energy and movement then I'd probably never notice it even if I could feel it, but if it's slower, and the only real movement is him inside me then I think I'd be more likely to feel it. Again though it really depends on how he cums as well. Sounds like a very important issue that needs much more study.

13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You have described it well.

14. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ll volunteer to take part in the study.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, this is an impotant issue. I find it is most pleasurable for me to experince the orgasmic contractions of the vaginal wall whenever my wife and I have sex. In order to experince this, I do very gentle movements while her clit is fingered.

16. Willy T Ribbs

Willy T Ribbs Banned

I've been wanting to get a dildo that has a reservoir with fake semen (or save and freeze enough of my own) and creampie myself

17. sidss

sidss Banned

Depends on the girl, some of my friends don't even feel the twitching lol.

I feel it tho. not as much with my bf but with my lover i feel his cum filling me everytime, usually makes me cum too. I think it's cuz there's more passion with my lover and plus he's much much bigger?

18. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

My gf can feel me cum and it always makes her cum as well. Intrigued by the lover and BF?

sidss likes this.
  19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife says she can't feel semen until it starts leaking out. She does feel the cock move when it squirts.