can U snort Perc?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by babynug, Jun 1, 2004.

1. babynug

babynug Member

i have a friend who has some Percocet 10/650. so that is 10mg of oxycodone and 650mg of acetominophen(apap/tylenol). my friend wants to crush it and snort it. i told her i wasn't sure if that was a good idea because of the acetominopen in the pill. she really wants to do it. would she really hurt herself if she snorted a percocet 10/650? is just don't want to see her do something really dangerous. :confused:

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Tell her to parachute it rather than snort it, it's when you crush it up, and wrap it with joint paper or toilet paper and then swallow. There isn't a drastic difference if you snorted it or just take it orally, just a big nose burn lol.

3. Zaruthustra

Zaruthustra Member

Don't do it. Snorting crushed up pills almost always results in nasty nasal drip. I snorted vicoden once and it sucked majorly. And there wasn't much of a difference.

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

its not really dangerous but its a fucking waste. hardly any of the hydrocodone will be absorbed. just take the fucking pills.

5. Loki

Loki Member

and if its a time release capsule its gonna burn like fuck when you snort it, even if u wash most of the coating off...

6. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Snorting crushed pills of ANY kind is really bad for your nasal passages/sinuses.

50% or more of any pill consists of insoluble binders like cellulose or chalk, which do NOT dissolve, and can cause damage to the membranes and tissues in your nose.

7. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Yeah when i was younger i snorted some pill for anti inflamitory or somthing for somereason. 1.) it burned like hell. 2.) could only do 1/4 w/o quiting. and 3.)I was sick for the next 2 days. Result.) dont snort shit

8. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

i used to snort it, its ruff on the nostril

9. pinocchio

pinocchio Banned

Do a cold water extraction first if you do. That will get rid of the binders and the acetaminophin.

10. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

man all that acetaphine will burn the fuck out of your nose. extract and crystalize and go to town brotha