Can u get high off Clonazepam

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Juggaloz4Lyf, Apr 14, 2008.

1. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

and topnotch, thats the most irresponsible yet funny thing ive ever heard. first day i got 100x 1mg xanax pills i sold 65 of them for 2$ a pill. I was high every day for about a month for free after that.

2. mephist00

mephist00 Member

klonopin or clonazepam are anxiolytic drugs

used for anxiety, sleep disorder, and treatment of seizures..
    but they contain Benzodiazepine which is also used as a Sedative.

some other people have told me its a 'doubler' by that i mean you take one of these pills and then lets say do some oxycontin, it intensifies the effect. but i havent tried this.

im not sure why you would want to take these to get high, is it even a high? lol unless prescribed, these pills arent gonna do anything special except make you drowsy.

try some oxy eheh, its way better.

3. coffster98

coffster98 Member

well i guess to each his own. I was prescribed clonazapam before i switched to xanax and let me tell you: you most certainly can get high off them. Just take one every 30 mins and see how many it takes to get a good feelin goin. I know I used to love um. thanks kinda why im not on them anymore. I used to take like 6 mgs a day. Not much to some but it set me off nicely.

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

They don't CONTAIN benzodiazepine. Clonazepam belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines. Alprazolam, diazepam, temazepam, etc, are all benzodiazepines.

5. mephist00

mephist00 Member

ahh, well said topnotch
    either way, i stick with opiates and bud.. i probably wouldnt get a buzz off these.

6. kloni

kloni Member

yea u can definetly get a good high off clonazapam....i took 2 1mg's and snorted 1 my first time and i was in a freaking blur....i dont remember shit that happened...but then ive done it a lot since and its ok but i prefer xanax. my buddy takes them a lot but he gets carried away and ends up taking them for days until they are all gone....be careful one time i took only 2 1mg wafers (dissolved in mouth) and i had a pizza in the oven and i fell asleep for 3 hours and woke up with the damn timer and fire alarm goin off.

7. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

They contain Benzodaizepine? Lol. Benzodiazepine is the CLASS of drug that clonazepam falls in. benzos are used both as anxiolytic drugs, and for sedation/sleep.

there are many common types of benzos including the ever popular Xanax (alprazolam), valium (diazepam), ativan (lorazepam), and klonpin (clonazepam).

So for clarification, clonazepam is a TYPE of benzo.

Also, taking benzos with opiates (as this poster suggests when he says that taking klonpin with oxy doubles the effects) is a bad bad idea. If you doubt me, look up Heath Ledger's autopsy report. Benzos and opiates are both Central Nervous System depressants. Together, they can often produce so much sedation that the lungs shut down, causing brain damage, coma, and death. On their own, benzos and opiates are dangerous to those who have no tolerance. Together, they can be fatal even to those who can tolerate high doses of either.

Be careful. Have fun. Get fucked up.

-V

8. XoXcinnamonsweetieXoX

XoXcinnamonsweetieXoX Members

Hey, I have some of these and I'm about to try them. Lol thanks for sharing this info. Is there a way that I can inbox you ??

Vanessa94 likes this.
  9. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

my ex brother in law used to love Clonnies. Never tried them
    judging from his actions they must have been pretty good.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gimmie some clownzapan I wanna get goofie fucked up

magickman likes this.