Can the U.S. Government Read Minds?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Jimbee68, Oct 4, 2020.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

governments don't read. people who work for (and or are elected to (sometimes)) them do.

2. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Of course they can. What do you think 5G is all about? I know everybody here thinks it’s about spreading COVID or nanobots, but it’s really a super-secret mind-reading network.

I install 5G cell sites. Seriously. It’s what I do for a living. VSWR is the key to it all. I’m sworn to secrecy by some legally binding NDAs, but damn themnax….you’re a dirty bird. Your thoughts make me blush.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

They could read minds long before 5G

SouthPaw likes this.
  4. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Try the gray stuff it’s delicious reading better than paper thin yet a mint of a tail as we’re talking about a head

they will be reading a bunch of what boo boo dee doo whhhaaaaa thaaaaaaa gooo gooo gaa gaaa beep beep boo peeep .....way behind your time in this little girl’s mind

privacy is a human right ...bunch of mind hacks

5. wyldwynd

Back away and stay in meditation buzzzzzzzz

I run my mouth more than my mind I will tell it before anything can be read ...it’s true

6. wyldwynd

I absolutely talk faster than I think that is why I always have foot in mouth ...I Certainly do walk my talk

7. wyldwynd

I have something for the government to read
    Fook me ? Foook you!!!
    We can play ping pong all day

8. wyldwynd

5G is in a crawl crippled by the fear of what reading minds will never know ....best kept secret ever

9. wyldwynd

This thread is so entertaining the headline
    I have one more message
    Read my lips.. can you please fix the pothole on 2nd Street... thank you Mr. government whoever you are

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

anyone can "read" mine.

i just don't trust anything that wishes to be feared, not just nations, ideologies and beliefs,
    but also any person who uses any of those as an excuse to wish to be feared themselves instead.

science is more honest. that which overcomes its own ego to admit what is not known, that i can feel safer with.
    that admits what is speculation and tells you what its based on.
    that claims no infallibility, but is constantly improving its accuracy as better means of doing so continue to become available.

cats can read minds. this is how they communicate. most creatures can, or at least read nuances that are indicative.
    but there is more then kenetics and proximics and calls, and the look in the eyes, there is, yes, a radiated energy sense with verying degree of detail.

i doubt there is a lot of interest in the perspective it would take to be interested in studying this objectively,
    but if cats held high offices in the burawkrassy, then i would say yes, but i wouldn't worry about it.

11. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Yeah, but we let you do it in high-definition with faster download speeds, so those mind-reading thoughts don’t get buffered…

There’s nothing worse than trying to read someone’s mind and it starts stuttering like Max Headroom. It gives me a headache when I’m in the mind-reading room.

themnax and hotwater like this.