Can somone list the names of the little gas companys

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Gyva02, May 28, 2006.

1. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

I wanted to boycott the majors and wondered who the little guys were, I usually buy my gas from a gas staion called Maverick but I don't know who sells them their gas?

Mike...

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I don't really think there are any small independent companies any longer, that's why no one has replied.

Even the small mom and pops get their fuel from the major suppliers these days. It's not a bad idea to support the little guys though, even if they do get their fuel from Exon or Chevron, someday when they have an option of suppliers they will be the first to go with the new independents...if that day ever comes.

3. Leopold Plumtree

Leopold Plumtree Member

I'm guessin' if there were any smaller companies, the biggies already bought 'em out long ago.

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

small guys would still gotta buy from somewhere, and where its cheapest...so from a big guy.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

personally, I get Citgo when I can (Venezuela) and then Diamond Shamrock tends to be the low end along with Bradley/ Sinclair.
    I'd love to be able to track who sells to their refiners, though.