Can precum get a girl pregnant?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by toastysmurf55, Jun 19, 2004.

1. toastysmurf55

toastysmurf55 Member

So, can precum get a girl pregnant? I have heard conflicting points. I already know that it can transmit STI/STDs.

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

The way I think about it is, anything that comes outta yer wang has the possibility of havin sperm in it. And precum is in that list. So, yeah, I would think so.

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes it can, when you think about how far your penis goes up and the amount of precum that comes out when excited.
    if you don't know the girl and don't want to get or pass on an std or get her pregnant then you need to wear a condom as soon as you enter her.
    of course its a reduced risk of pregency but its still there, thats why the withdrawel (a men takes out his penis before he cums) is not effective about 50% of the time.
    if a girl couldn't get pregnant from precum then the withdrawal method would always work

S

4. toastysmurf55

toastysmurf55 Member

Ok word, well than here is my follow up question. If I had sex with my girlfriend w/out a condom before a came, but then put one on when I did cum, is this something that i should be really concerned about? Also, take into consideration that she had her period about a week and a half ago.

5. Pablo

Pablo Member

Fraid it can, your going to have to use condoms to be safe from stds untill youve got a steady partner you can trust thats either a total virgin (has only kissed and maybe done stuff by hand) or has been tested recently. And once you get that you can just get her on the pill and no worries as long as she doesnt forget

6. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

actually, if i remember correctly from health class id be more worried if her period was a week and a half ago... i think this is around when shed ovulate, but i could be wrong (and probably am)

either way, in the future use a condom. if she doesnt have her period next month go to planned parenthood. cheap and anonymous pregnancy testing. my ex and i went there, its much cheaper than an at home test and much more accurate. (and they gave me one for free since i was flipping out. it was negative though :D) but they still spoke to me for a while and were super nice and, well..

id say go there to be safe. (even if she has her period, you can go. just to be safe.)

but, yeah, precup has sperm in it.

7. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

YES!!!!!!!

8. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

Yes, condoms should be put on before ANY penile/vagina contact. It only takes one sperm to make a baby. If she had her period a week and a half ago, she's probably around day 10..and since ovulation usually happens around day 14, it is possible. Just a warning...if she's stressing about this, her period may arrive late regardless of whether she's pregnant or not. So I would advise her to take a test if her period doesn't come within 2 days of its due date.

9. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

you may want to get tested either way, the girl can have menstrual like bleeding the first month or two.. and sometimes its hard to tell the difference between that and a full on period, aparantly...

i feel like weer getting you worked up. im sure its nothing, but it cant hurt to check and be safe.

10. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

This is EXACTLY what my response was going to be, but mike beat me to it...

PRE-CUM HAS A LOT OF SPERM IN IT!!! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE SPERM TO GET A GIRL PREGNANT!!!!! AND THE SPERM DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE INSIDE OF HER!!! CUM ON THE DOORS TO HER VAGINA AND THEY WILL SWIM UP THERE!!!!

Pulling out is playing Russian Roulette!!!! AS IS ENTERING HER AT ALL, WITHOUT A CONDOM!!!

NO GLOVE, NO LOVE!!!

Oh yeah... And.... Due to pollution, diet and artificial lighting... MOST women don't ovulate when they are supposed to! Without seeing a doctor, or without hormone treatment, there is no sure way to tell when a woman is ovulating. THE RHYTHM METHOD IS NOT RELIABLE IN THIS DAY AND AGE!!!

11. toastysmurf55

toastysmurf55 Member

Nhhhh, than I geuss I will just have to trust in Jah on this one.
    Peace

12. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

r u serious.

peace
    chickens

13. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

emergency contraception!!!

it must be started within 72 hrs of intercourse.

Trisha Kelley likes this.
  14. Fuzzheads playhouse

Fuzzheads playhouse Banned

15. Trisha Kelley

Trisha Kelley Members

Yes, it can. Sperm are present in pre cum.

16. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

.... yes.