can lsd go bad?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by peaceful_kid89, Sep 7, 2005.

1. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

can lsd go bad if so how do i preserve it?
    ive kept it in the freezer before and it worked like 3 weeks l8r
    are there n e other ways so i dont risk it being found?
    plz help

2. nesta

nesta Banned

yes, it can very easily go bad in more than one way. you can freak out and have all sorts of scary things happen. but i'm sure you mean can it degrade into inactive compounds, in which yes, it can easily. its not the most stable chemical out there. keep your blotter in a cool, dark, dry place like a zipper bag in the freezer and you should be good for a while, though.

3. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i have blotter that is several years old. if you store it right, there should be no concern.

4. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

one of my friend's dad's friend has blotter that he got for 25 cents a hit way way wayyyyy back in the day, and its still good.... he kept in the freezer... so yeah.

5. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

thnx ppl and stoned lil chicky

6. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

All Acid Has a way of going bad Any little thing can effect your trip Freezer Might cause moisture, Too dry temperature might cause cracking, Its all a risk, but...How bout trying to store it like, When ya try n keep ya buds fresh, Tupperware, some bread? Its worth a shot , but Freezer Might cause moisture, effect your trip really really heavily Mind fucks are great but...We also wanna see how ya trip was :) Just watchin out for ya kid :) be good family
    -wobbles-

7. TAPPER

TAPPER Member

blotter into aluminum foil into zip lock, all of that into another zip lock and the whole thing into a tupperware container. Place container in freezer. The key is not to remove the container from the freezer and only open when necessary.

8. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

what the hell are you talking about mr. Wobbles?

the freezer doesn't cause LSD to crack and it doesn't cause it to get wet with moisture and it doesn't cause "really really heavily Mind fucks."

the freezer is the only way to properly store LSD unless you have a vat of liquid nitrogen, in which the molecule will last indefinately.

9. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

what the hell are you talking about mr. Wobbles?

is it just me or is this scentence really fuckin funny?

10. Pinecone

Pinecone Member

lol. it is really funny.