Can it be

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, May 30, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Does anyone think that problems the US is having today any fault other than the goverment?

I believe that some of the fault is upon our shoulders, the fact that we dont really care about others and how what we do can affect them. That we no longer work together anymore. That there is no pride in work ethics and the employers offer no incentive to be proud like job security. That corporations being very powerful and rich influence political parties to make laws to benefit themselves, that instead of a company needing to make money for a small family that owned it, now has to make profits for massive amounts of shareholders and there families. That it is done at the expense of the workers that make the company. I think that short sighted visions of corporations i outsourcing employment out of the country will takes it toll on the American consumer since they will no longer be able to afford anything. I think we are rather spoiled in what we feel we have to have and what actually we really need thus we are very wasteful especially when compared to our grandparents and such. Anyone think remotely close to this or am I a just kinda dumb about it all.

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Sure do. China as a world power is on the horizon.

3. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

Assuming that Pressed Rats theories of one world government are false, it is the direct fault of the United States population for the things we go through. You guys elect the officials to make the decisions. You guys are repeatedly dissapointed in the Republican and Democratic parties, yet you never go third party. Imagine that. To much research and effort involved in finding out what a third party representative stands for :rolleyes:, so you just pick the lesser of the evils.

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

But beyond elections I mean you dont believe alot of life styles are not promoting problems? That the over spending, bad work ethic, ect is not an issue? I mean I know about the whole political voting process and to be honest I question anymore just how much our votes really count or is it a scam and the party is already chosen way ahead of time.