can i trip today

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by toungemedacine, Apr 7, 2007.

1. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

i tripped three nights ago and i was wondering if i can trip tonight because i really want to and also if i do what are some things i can do to make it more intense

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

how much did you take 3 nights ago and how much do you plan on taking tonight?

3. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

2 and now 3

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

your not going to be tripping hard at all. wait a few more days

5. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

i didnt really trip on thursday good i think the cid was bum

6. Stand.

Stand. Member

Just be patient. Don't risk tolerance ruining the trip. Give it a few more days.

7. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

i took them about 2 hours ago and actually im tripping harder than i thought

8. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

i always wonder if it fucks with ur brain as much as a mushroom trip does osmetimes.

cuz that shit is insaneeeee....

also, im feelin shaky about takin a hit my first time, cuz my last mushroom trip was bad, and idk i wanna take it easy with my first acid trip i want it to b enjoyable to say the least. i think im going to take ahlf a sugar cube. than wait like 2 hrs n see how it is then take the other half, or just stick to the first half i took, then wait a month and take a the remainin hit and a half...

9. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

your ug level of common street hit of acid isnt usualy enough at a single dose to rock your world like it did back in the day, be happy, dont worry, drop some timothy tickets and you'll be a-ok! trust me! oh yeah dont smoke any weed on the come up if you're worried about a bad trip, having a tripper buddy to hug usualy works wonders, spacing it out wont make you trip harder, just lengthen it, it's really best to drop it all at once if you want to get socked by that good ol' ego-loss.