can i be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by pooja99, Mar 17, 2008.

1. pooja99

pooja99 Member

yesterday i was alone with my boyfriend and we started kissing each other. we still feel we are not still ready for sex ,so we are waiting some more time. however, at one point during our kissing and cuddling,he was lying on me and i felt his penis pushing my vagina. it was for a very short time,may be just one minute or even less. we had our clothes on us. i just wanna ask, that if he had some secretion at that time,can i get pregnant ?

2. myself

myself just me

Chances are rather slim to get pregnant like that.

3. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

Naw, you can't get pregnant that way you're fine.

4. imaginepeace

imaginepeace Livin' the Dream

theres always a small risk...but its so so so so slim.

5. kklilveggies

kklilveggies Member

the secretion prior to ejaculation is actually a disinfectant of sorts. it kills germs and what not in your plumbing to provide safe travels for the sperm. of course, you should still be cautious and safe when engaging in such deviant acts. and make sure you are married.

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

no, grinding with clothes on will not get you pregnant

7. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

Hi, the chances of getting pregnant like that are so minute as to be non-existant. Before you decide to start having sex with someone it's a good idea to go along to your local sexual health center/doctor to talk about the risks and precautions, birth control, STIs etc. Of course asking advice on these forums is great too, as it's frequented by many cool and knowledgeable people, but make sure you get good information from a healthcare provider so you can be sure what's myth and what's fact about sex. Good luck!

8. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

oh christ girl! i know, your parents gave you no education about your sexuality. most parents fall down on the job big time with that one. some people might think it is funny, for someone your age to ask that question; it is not one god damn bit funny! it's tragic that you were kept ignorant on this matter. your not the only one either. i knew a 24 year old woman who belived she would get pregnant if a guy kissed her. sad... really, really, sad!

9. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Before engaging in sex you might want to read up on the "do's and don'ts" first. You can google the term "safe sex" to find multiple sources. You can check out http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/safesex.html to get you started.

Be safe!

10. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

pffffffffffft... i could get pregnant that way! if i look at a guy too long i get pregnant! :/
    but i don't think you will darlin! :) you'll be fine you also have to think that there is only a 48 hour time span in the month that you can even get pregnant! so chances are you aren't k! :)

11. pixie81

pixie81 Member

Ok firstly, if you got pregnant purely from rubbing crotches with underwear on it would be a miracle.

secondly please disregard this info or you'll think you're safe when you're not.
    Heres how it works. True that an egg has a lifespan of 12-48hrs, but the sperm has a life span of approximately 5 days. So there is actually approximately a 7 day period in which sex could get you pregnant. And then there is spontaneous ovulation so theres another 7 day period in the month cycle where it is possible again.

12. cjd2001

cjd2001 Member

hunny i dont think you could be pregnant you have to have sexual intercoure for that to happen also if there chances r there it verry doubfull cuz as soon as sperm hits air it dies down so i dont think you have anythin to worry ya self ova

13. Babyshaddows

Babyshaddows Member

i couldnt help but respond, but your how old? 21? do you not know how sex and baby making work>? even if he would of cum on your underwear while you were still wearing them, the chances of me taking the dog out and get hit by a ufo are higher then you getting pregnant.....before you ask such stupid questions that , by the way, sound more like the questions of a 13 year old, read up about sex and how babies are made.....
    you just cant get pregnant with your cloths on! or in other words, CUMMED ON!

14. Ozokerite

Ozokerite Member

Not a chance in hell.