can guys feel the contractions when a girl orgasms on their cock?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by horny_as_hell, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

Correction :) A woman's mind is a smorgasbord! I can only do that knees against the shoulders if she is really really turned on otherwise I'll hurt her.

2. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

Having tasted a "smorgasbord" of women in my lifetime I can tell you that they're all different, and every orgasm is different. I've felt the contractions, and never noticed them at times. I guess it depends on my own state of stimulation; sometimes I'm to "busy" to notice. I tend to stay quite erect after cumming, though, and I've had my girlfriend stay on top of me to finish, and I usually feel that. It's all good!

3. KrowsKeeper

KrowsKeeper Member

definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Panther28

Panther28 Member

My Ex loved it... she would cum the instant I would.

5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I can feel the contractions both during vaginal and anal. I'm just attentive I guess.

Peace Out,
    Rev J

6. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

Withouit reading one reply...yes.

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes, but sometimes there is so much going on with her body moving and vocalizing that I don't notice her contractions.

8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

It depends on the intensity of her orgasm but for me, the answer is very often, yes.
    I can certainly feel when her juices start to really flow.
    Both of these feelings are very good for a man to experience.

1 person likes this.
  9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I definitely know that when her juices are flowing, I am doing something right
    As for feeling contractions, I feel them more when I am in her ass than when I am in her vagina.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

11. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Something I love to feel. On cock or fingers but not all women do it but those that do kegels it far more likely you get to feel them.
    It fantastic if you cum together as this feels like her pussy is milking your cock drawing out every drop of your cum. All so if she cums first this can push you into orgasm.

12. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Most women can't cum during intercourse except for a few positions.

13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I'm not sure I feel her contractions all the time, but I could definitely feel them last night. In our case, I think that how strongly I feel her contractions depends on how hard I am.

14. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

15. leadsled

leadsled Members

For me it has varied a bit between women. I had a petite girlfriend once whose whole body would shake violently upon orgasm and I could feel everything through my cock, her vagina would squeeze so tight. It was amazing.

It also depends on how hard I am, whether it's quick sex or long slow sex with lots of foreplay and build up. I tend to find quick rough sex, I don't feel it.

16. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

I have to say that those women that can cum from anal these contractions are far stronger felt on your inserted penis.

17. nympho man

nympho man Member

Most definitely you can feel my wife. You can sense her orgasm coming on as she begins to contract slowly. As she hits her climax it's amazing at how tight she gets!

It's absolutely the best feeling ever!

18. sheb

sheb Senior Member

I definitely can. Feels great.

19. MisterE

MisterE Members

Like so many others have said, I can definitely feel it with my current gf. It's not rearly multiple contractions though, she just clamps up like hot slippery vice for about 5-10 seconds. Then I get her started on her next one ;)

20. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

The coolest thing about orgasms is that the frequency of a woman's contractions when she he's an orgasm occurs at the same rate as a man's spasms when he has an orgasm.

Basically every time my wife and I cum at the same time, our orgasms are twice as good because she's instinctively milking the cum out of me as I ejaculate into her

StrongRightHand likes this.