Can Girls Feel It When a Guy Cums Inside?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JeffNCali, Feb 16, 2006.

1. -CT-

-CT- Member

I think the answer to this question should be that bigger, wetter loads can be felt. She won't feel much apart from the cock twitching if you just dribble a relatively small amount of cum, but a more voluminous load that forcefully shoots against her cervix and inner walls should be felt pretty well by the girl, assuming that the guy has stopped thrusting.

2. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I'll say this. When I have a huge orgasm I know she knows and can feel the pulsing. However that said there are been a few times where I came inside and wanted to continue but figured if she knew she'd be like "Okay lets cleanup."

So I guess I have "gotten away" with it a few times. This was many years ago when I just figured she'd want to stop if she knew I already came, but since then I've wised up some and I think in her mind if I an cum more than once well then that says something good about her as well.

I can also say that if we're just laying in a spoon position and I have underwear on and she has hers on and if I'm hard and my dick is pinched between her rear and my lower stomach. if I "flex" or pulsate it like you sometimes do when your horny she can feel that as well in those circumstances.

3. Tudexo

Tudexo Guest

I can definitely feel it. He get super hard and he starts to focus on that one spot, pounding away. Then, I feel really, really hot and super wet and I can feel him throbbing inside of me. It's amazing.

Altman likes this.
  4. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I'd always wondered about this question but then sometimes my best orgasms are quite silent as I lean back and just let my body spasm. Sometimes she just doesn't know, othertimes she feels the dribble. :D

5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

She can always feel my warm load explode as the ropes and stream fill her juicy pussy. I love watching some drop out which we catch with her fingers and my tongue and put in her mouth then I put my cock in her mouth for her to suck off our juices and the rest of my white warm cum spunk

6. srgreene

srgreene Members

Exactly. I always chuckle when I see cross-dressers talking about how semen “splashes” against your vaginal lining. Uh, dude ....

Altman likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife is very honest with regards to feeling me cum. She tells me it not the fact that she feels the spurts, but more the hot cum in her pussy that makes her know she done her job. I usually stay in her until I finish oozing every drop. At my age I still cum 3-4 ropes(spurts) and dribble. It’s all good.

Deejay88 likes this.