Can Girls Feel It When a Guy Cums Inside?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JeffNCali, Feb 16, 2006.

1. JizraCock

JizraCock Guest

so you can feel his cock more than the cum?

2. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

so you're saying b/c she got her tubes tied she leaks after you cum inside her? lmao

3. Amoureux

Amoureux Banned

depends on the abilities of the man

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It feels like when like you put an egg in yourself and the you squish all your muscles together and it breaks. Yep that's what it feels like.

5. DavidsGirl

DavidsGirl Member

I can definitely feel my bf start to pulsate when he cums but I don't feel the warmth of the semen til he finishes. Also...for some reason when he cums inside me the semen will actually make my vagina spasm.

6. meatpop

meatpop Member

This happens to many women and they don't even realize it. This is actually the cervix spasming to dip into the pool of semen and kind of "suck it up" into the uterus. Probably some kind of chemical message to facilitate pregnancy, though it also happens during orgasm (maybe a backup plan?). Google around, I know I have seen a video of it around somewhere...

7. hillbillygirl

hillbillygirl Guest

the first time my now hubby came in my vagina and every time since i feel a hot bullet of his semen hit the walls of my pussy. i love it . it is second only to the feeling of him spurting in my mouth. his penis is very very thick and long. 10 " along the top, measured from the pubic bone.

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Most women know when their man is getting close to orgasm, and most men utter little uncontrollable cries of joy when the first release occurs. Whether the women feel the sperm as it releases inside them, or just sense that it is occurring from his reaction, is hard to determine. Most guys speed up their thrusts as they approach orgasm, and then thrust their penis deep inside as they cum, and stop thrusting as the 6-8 ejaculatory contractions occur. Some women may be able to feel those contractions, and others, if the sperm/semen is warm enough, feel it as the ejaculation occurs.

9. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

gets bigger, twitches, hot load

can't miss it

10. amybaltin

amybaltin Member

I cum every time he cums inside me. Its not really me feeling him ejaculate but its when he clenches and holds me tight, moans, pushes deep an stops thrusting, I feel his warmth in me, then the thought of him cumming in me makes me cum everytime!

11. SamanthaToo

SamanthaToo Guest

It really depends on the guy and the position for me. I can usually tell when he cums, but I don't always feel it more than a throbbing and stiffening of his penis.

The most intense experience was the night of my prom. We did it bare back in the front of a boat. I had never had a guy who could go that deep before, and when he came it sort of felt like some one poking me with the eraser side of a pencil. Like a dull pushing sensation. I took a lot of crazy chances with him that summer because it was such a turn on.

With most guys it seems to depend on size, position and cum amounts. usually it just feels warmer and wetter. I truly love it and sometimes it even makes me orgasm.

12. jessicap

jessicap Member

sometimes I can. Depends on the guy. Usually it's just a warm wet feeling, and you can tell it gets a bit juicy. I can usually feel him twitching and pulsing though.

13. ladylala

ladylala Member

I never feel it, much to my dismay.

14. Mike5305

Mike5305 Member

I have had girlfriends tell me they can definitely feel a difference with my cock when I come inside them, but none have ever said they felt the spurt. I have had girlfriends say they can feel it oozing out of them later. I still get turned on how one gf told me how she loved to stop by my place, get fucked really hard and then leave and while she was driving home she could feel the ooze filling the crotch of her panties and when she got home she would take her panties down slowly to feel the ooze stretch out and examine the filled up crotch.

15. BFlyBetty

BFlyBetty Member

no. you only notice when he pulls out (eeeww)

16. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

Only in my ass!

17. fnjeepz

fnjeepz Member

that's the only place you feel it, or that's the only place a guy can cum bareback?

18. mted

mted Member

My GF says she usually feels the twitching and the sudden warm and wet rush. I feel it too because I always stay inside her for as long as I remain erect. I love it how clearly I can feel all the spurts making their way through my cock, because her tight pussy applies so much pressure to it. :)

19. Gonzomonger

Gonzomonger Member

My girl can feel it. I can tell her, "it's building" when I'm getting close to the edge, and then usually whisper, "now" when I'm at the point of no return. She then gives me a little, "oh yeah" when she feels me cum inside her and then releases herself at that point and tightens her grip on me with her pussy (and fingers and arms). So I can feel her warm cum bathing my cock all over while I'm letting go of mine simultaneously. It's pretty awesome for both of us. We usually have a sloppy wet French kiss while we orgasm too.

20. redsoxchick94

redsoxchick94 Guest

yes, i love that with my mann