Can feel something hard along top wall of vagina, need advice!

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Silverfang100, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Silverfang100

Silverfang100 Members

Hi everyone,

So, at the risk of sounding like a massive noob who simply doesn’t know vaginal anatomy (I’m female), when I insert a finger into my vagina, I can feel something really hard, almost like bone, at the entrance at the top (and by ‘top’ I mean like, if you were lying down on your back, the side facing towards your belly button). It sort of gets softer further in (though it’s hard for a good couple inches or so) and then gives me that ‘need to pee’ feeling that I’ve heard the G-spot gives you, so I assume that’s my G-spot further in there.

But what is this hard bone-like bit I’m feeling? As far as I know there’s no bone running between the urethra and the vagina... worth noting the entrance hurts a little (could just be cause I’m a virgin and not used to it yet) but it feels natural otherwise and I wouldn’t have said it’s a cyst or anything like that because it’s not a small bump, it’s like a solid wall whereas the other ‘three walls’ of my vagina are relatively soft.

Sorry if this is a weird question I just thought I might ask some of the more experienced ladies out there what the hell this is exactly XDDD

Thanks for your time! - Silver

2. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Could be you pubic bone. Could be your cervix though not hard like a bone but harder than the rest of stuff in there. Could be a bladder cyst where the wall of the bladder rupture through the vagina.

Most likely your pubic bone you feel if you are pushing hard with your finger. Everyone has one.

Get a Gyn to check it out.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I know what you mean. But no, I don't know what it is.

4. It's a rare 50 cent piece.

Irminsul likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Check The Top Drawer In Your Bedside Table To Make Sure Your Vibrator Is There......

Maybe When The Flatteries Went Blat You Forgot About It..... :screamcat:..... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If i was lying on my back I still wouldnt be able to feel my vagina.

Or if I could, i would be like, wake up, wake up, your are having the worst nightmare ever!

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

so now you know..

8. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

If you have been standing funny your pelvic bone has moved round you need to see a chiropractor for help.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Alien tracking device.

10. onceburned

onceburned Banned

if you are a virgin it probably is your hymen

11. Why would you want to take your own cherry. If it hurts, stop it and save it for the dude in your life (or that is going to be in your life). We have orgasms inside and out.

12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Hi The big question is can you have sex or use a vibrator? if not then see my above answer.