Can DMT be used in a Vaporizer??

Discussion in 'DMT' started by cechmangoal1, Jun 15, 2007.

1. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

I was just wondering whether DMT can effectively be smoked out of a vaporizer. that would lessen the chance of you burning it while trying to keep a lighter right above it, or burning yourself using a freebase pipe. does this work??

peace,
    steven

2. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

In theory it would work, if your vaporizer goes high enough.

3. uplink

uplink Member

good way to gunk up your vaporizer.

basically that's what smoking dmt, crack or bubble-hash is... vaporization. It doesn't burn, it just vaporizes. A crack pipe (or freebase pipe) is a vaporizer. If that's what you mean then yes, you can vaporize it. However, I wouldn't recommend sticking some DMT freebase in your volcano. Remember that it turns into a liquid before it turns into gas.

4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

That would make some sticky lava inside an expensive volcano. If you have a cheaper method of vapourizing, then yes, it is possible.

5. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

I don't like freebase pipes, I always burn my lips on them and they are harsh like fuck. With a VaporBros all you would have to do is clean out the bowl, which is just as easy as de-gunking a freebase pipe. I think that the Vaporizer would make for less harshness since there is more than a foot between your mouth and the "active materials", but that could also make for some potency loss.