Can Black People Be Racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheSamantha, Sep 24, 2016.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Yeah there is some overlap. Race is genetics. Culture is regional, traditional, and belief based.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I mean I understand the technical definitions

But i think race is a very arbitrary notion. I am closer in skin color to some black people than they are to other black people, if that makes sense. Arabs are technically caucasian and yet there are black people who more closely resemble them than I as a fellow caucasian do.

I understand there are other superficial features besides skin color that are considered particular to specific races

But still.

Humans have migrated so much over the course of human history and our genetic make up is so diverse

Especially in this day and age when mixed race marriage isnt as taboo and a lot of children are biracial.

Race just seems like a ridiculous way to box ourselves in

I actually like and appreciate that some cultures have remained more homogeous and preserved their culture, but i do think this is done along cultural and not racial lines.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Thank you.

You know this was 1/3 of what I posted. I deleted the other 2/3 for fears I'd come across as racist....

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

It's a shame you feel like you need to delete anything, it really is.

2 people like this.
  5. 6-eyed shaman

There's a lot we can learn from other cultures that we can use to improve society. But there are certain types of leftists out there who are militantly trying to stop cultural appropriation. They claim it's offensive to learn from other cultures by utilizing their fashion, music, food, medicine, etc. They are the same crazies who say it's wrong and offensive to dress up like pilgrims and native Americans for Halloween.

6. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

The MOST racist people I've met were black.

The Black Panthers make the KKK look like amateurs.

7. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Most people don't have a clue of the definition of racist.

1 person likes this.
  8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Most misused word in the English dictionary.

9. 6-eyed shaman

Anyone who beats a Hillary supporter in an argument is a racist, according to them.

10. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I saw an intel video of a black piece of shit urging blacks to not murder each other. He told blacks to go into white suburbs and murder white cops.

I try not to hate anyone, but I've hated and still hate (if he's still alive) that black, racist son-of-a-bitch.

11. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I've heard that a few Wikileaks emails of Hillary's campaign contain racist language. She's a disgusting excuse of a human being.

12. UniversalTransmission

UniversalTransmission Members

What are crabs in a barrel?

13. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

Anyone and any ethnicity can be racist, If you believe an entire ethnicity is genetically inferior, then you're racist. The trendy systemic SJW definition, which does not exist in any certified dictionary, is absolute bullshit. Fortunately, I don't see that much in society. There is a lot of prejudice though. Some white supremacists believe jews are even more genetically inferior than blacks, as do many black supremacist the same about whites/jews. The black racists are really funny, they believe almost every single discovery in the history of planet earth, is actually something rediscovered by whites. The black racists literally believe we were kangs'.

Here, this a true black racist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5KW1ZFopyo

14. 6-eyed shaman

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

That is very strange, isn't it? You'd think this was a clever white man ploy to push blacks to the back of the buss again, but from what I've been reading the last several months, it's actually blacks calling for ​segregation safe spaces. Parents must be so proud.

16. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Your opinion is good enough for me, if it's good enough for you. We don't all share the same reality, and I don't pretend to. As well as someone of another race treats me well, I return in kind. If they don't, or someone from my race as well, it matters none the same. I would marry a woman of any race as well. But that's my opinion, which I am entitled to. If it rubs someone wrong, it's their problem, not mine.

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Personally I see a double standard with what "racism" is. For example a white man here in America could never pretend to a black man yet in England it seems to be fine. Probably because they don't have the same history we do. Take this show for example with a white actor. It's a joke and the humor is not coming from mocking the skin color of the charterer. But in America people would take it like that.Yet our black comedians can pretend to be white and that's allowed. And some of the stuff I have seen has all of the humor coming from the race. Like look at how ridiculous I am because I am white.

http://youtu.be/pScfIV3RyKs

The attitude is that a black person can not be racist because they don't have the control a white man does. Racism is the ability to use that control according to these people. Not all black people but some of them. Racism is judging someone based on their skin color it does not require you to have a high standing in society. You look at me see I am white and assume things must be true about me. So yes some black people are racist.

1 person likes this.
  18. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

19. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

Yes they can do anything if they want to.

I mean its not really raciest if someone calls me a MilkMan, Vanilla , Honky or Cracker because its funny

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

On a genitally insignigicant level. A level that in no way supports any alt-right thinking on the separation of cultures of the mixing of races. All culture is shared historically. What is interesting or tasty crosses the world. The Muslims don't want to get you.

Depends on the cultural issue. I don't agree with much of it. I in general trust my knowledge of history and local customs on the thing. But if you don't understand why dressing like a Native American is wrong you are very racist according to them. I assume you mean feathers and a head dress, things like that. You are so concerned with people taking white culture yet don't give them that tiny bit. All that stuff means more than a costume to them. You earn it. I lived with some for a while. Not in a teepee we had an a apartment. I definitely made un-PC jokes we all laughed. Even I knew some things were off limits. Maybe why I was a cool white guy I guess. I like to think i am woke enough lol

White people say their land and culture is oppressed. That must suck. You should see a reservation. Some of them flat out hate white people for this. They still get treated like shit in some cases. They can be racist but like other people I think they have a reason to distrust the white majority. In the the middle of nowhere where they are the closet white neighbors are often alt-right types who like the "white" country the founders made.

If you are a Viking or Roman you these people are gone. They have no more people or culture. If you pretend to be a Native you are pretending to be someone who is still here. A white guy can't just be Asian or Black for Halloween. I guess you would say they can but in polite society that's racist. They just want the same respect.

Okiefreak likes this.