Can Black People Be Racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheSamantha, Sep 24, 2016.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

how can you sleep well at night knowing people like that are out there?

2. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

In the States the KKK are out there. Mass shooters are out there.
    In Europe and all over the world there are terrorists.
    There are thousands being killed and tortured in Syrian jails.
    This is the world we live in.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROaE8ZenOk

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Except its not the world we live in, not for all of us anyway

How many mass shootings, acts from islamic terrorists happen in China, Samoa, Trinidad

Large chunks of the world that dont have to worry about this stuff

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

People that get a rise out of and pick a fight with a guy holding a sign made intentionally to get a rise out of someone?

When there are wars, serial killers, mass killers, totalitarian dictators in the world?

I'm supposed to lose sleep over some dudes batting a sign out of someone's hand and picking a fight with him? Lol.

1 person likes this.
  6. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I see a lot of people bringing up The KKK these days, but where are they? You'd think they'd be a real daily menace during Obama's administration IF they were actually something worth worrying about. But they are not. I admit when I moved to Atlanta I expected to encounter the klan in some way. I expected to see them everywhere from writing parking tickets to beating minorities in the streets. I've been here since 1999 and have seen exactly zero klansmen, except the kooks in costumes they show on the news every so often.

I think the KKK has become the most impotent dog whistle around. People talk like they're a threat, but they're nowhere to be seen. Even during riots, which have been "target rich" we see nothing from the infamous klan. Why? Because they're out of business and have been for decades. They have no central leadership and their various small groups are totally disconnected. When they do come together, they fight over each other's whiteness and dedication to the "cause".

Jihadists in the US have more of their shit together than any KKK you can find. They crawled under a rock years ago and there they remain. They have no hard right "Soros" type of character to finance their misdeeds. Nobody with any money is backing them. They are a pitiful relic of a time that passed them by. When they do show up somewhere to "protest", they are immediately outnumbered by counter protesters who are usually much more violent than the klan posers.

Calling them a national threat is beyond laughable.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

None of those things in delmarva but guess what is here....

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have no idea.

I just think that guy went into his little social experiment with the intention of getting a negative reaction from people in the black neighborhood in order to prove his and others' negative stereotypes.

If he really cared he would have put his sign down and asked the guys why their reaction was so extreme, and really listened to their response. But he had no intention of reaching any kind of understanding with this, only proving his preconceived notions correct.

2 people like this.
  9. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

it does however my point was that racism will always be an issue as long as we continue to see skin and not the person beneath it.

10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Can women be sexist?
    Can Jews/Native Americans commit genocide?
    Have Christians persecuted others based on religion?

1 person likes this.
  11. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

TheSamatha,

That was one stupid question. Black are the most racist group in America.

12. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

You do realize that this is at least numerically impossible right? They are less than 13% of the population (and declining). This is the very sort of distortion we need to avoid if we hope to make progress.

I'm telling you folks, we need to bring back Disco.

2 people like this.
  13. mcme

mcme lurker

Feeling guilty about something? Consider dropping the WE part. I'm a 52 YO caucasian male and everyone, no matter their gender, race, skin color, political view or religion, has the same chance to show themselves as an asshole or not. I can't tolerate assholes.
    ALDM(asshole lives don't matter)

14. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

I am glad to hear that someone sees things that way

15. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Racism by someone, against someone exists everywhere. I'ts a slick, cheatin' ass cop out for power without having to be real.
    You can just play the reality game, or you can load the deck left-handed and hold something over someone's head. I say, fuck that shit.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The reality game though to you is actually unrealistic though.

You sound like the type that lines every race and culture in a line and then draws a line through middle saying we are all the same.

I'm the type that that can clearly identify the differences. I am not the same material as an Asian or an African or an Indian or anyone in the Middle East. I'm not Egyptian. I'm not an islander.

I am European.

I don't pretend to be color blind as it is my own personal belief that subjecting all to one race is more racist than acknowledging differences in race and culture. Those of deep cultural beliefs will understand this. thats what makes this earth beautiful. Culture.

You racist pieces of shit trying to conform us into one sole race for your own endeavors and self gratitude are the ones that need to fuck off. :)

And while y'all sit there and chew on your faces and stew over another unpopular opinion by Irminsul, just remember this. It is MY PERSONAL opinion. I am a person. And as a person, I have every damned right to think freely as I do because that's what makes me human. That's our one similar trait. Not the blood or the skin. It's thought and opinion. Everything else is rubbish.

2 people like this.
  17. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2bq3F6a0I

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I like this. I like that there are so many different cultures in the world. I dont see any point in pretending we're all the same. Culture is a beautiful thing.

I think racism stems from feeling as if another culture is a threat to yours. We should appreciate our own and other cultures.

But also, conversely, i do enjoy living in a place where many different cultures and races have blended.

1 person likes this.
  19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Culture and race are totally different entities. But politicians and SJWs like to blur the line between the two for own gains.

Any race can be racist. Any culture can be xenophobic.

It sucks we live in an era where a question like this can be asked, and debated over and over again.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Race doesnt really exist though, isnt it all cultural? It isnt like Africans and black Americans have anything in common except their skin color.

2 people like this.