Can anyone help me get over a crush

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by red4life, Apr 23, 2007.

1. red4life

red4life Member

Hi all, i've just registered because i need some advice and didn't really have anyone to turn to.

I have been having feelings for my best mate for a couple of months and this weekend it came to a head. We were both drunk and i told her what i felt and she said she has had feelings for me as well and had been confused for a while. We snogged a couple of times and then she went home. The next day she text me saying nothing could happen between us because she is straight, if this was the case why would she ask me to kiss her and be all confused about her feelings.

I love this girl to bits and she is to scared to ruin our relationship.

How do i get over her.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Give her time.. just be her friend for now..... with time and continued friendship maybe she'll open up again and if not, at least you'll have a good friend.. Let it be. :)

3. tyrak

tyrak Member

oh i wish i had the answer to this question, but like luckystripe said, just be a friend to her. she's probably really confused right now, and so things may change... as to how to stop liking someone? i dont think anyone's found a cure to that particular disease...

4. misplacedmindhippie

misplacedmindhippie Member

Wellllll good luck w/ that,
    fins som 1 new and get over it!