can animals see ghost?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by bathtubgin420, Jan 28, 2005.

1. bathtubgin420

bathtubgin420 Member

many times this has happened. only in my house though. i have two dogs and sometimes ill just be sitting watching tv or something and one of them will be like in the kitchen or bathroom or something and will suddenly start barking and growling and her hair stands up, tail between there legs teeth barred sometimes theyll do this together it appears they are barking and all this over nothing there will be nothing there when i come and comfort them they calm down but when i have observed them its just bizarre so ive been thinking maybe they see ghost or something thats pretty crazy but i do beleive because i have seen many ghost in my house and had a good number or eerie experiences with the paranormal

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Animals seem to have a very strong sensitivity to spirits and a very powerful 6th sense. I believe that they can definitely tell; there's plenty of stories from pet-owners about such things....

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

A friend of the family is into 'mystic' things and spiritualism, so she will talk to her late mother. Once when she was going away she asked her mother to watch over the house. The next day their dog Harry got really freaked out and kept barking at the chair the late mother often used to sit in. Guess he must have sensed something.

So yeah I believe it.

4. darkhippie

darkhippie Member

I had 2 cats, but one recently died in our basement. Oddly enough, my other cat has started meowing and hissing at nothing, all the time. I think it's the ghost of my other cat.

5. Gurkadurk

Gurkadurk Member

That dog sees things sometimes or just knows when somethings there that's not supposed to be. I like that dog.

6. punk-a$$_hippy

punk-a$$_hippy Member

my grandma used to have two cats, one of them died, and sometimes, his sister, who is still alive, just sits there and stares at the spot on the back of the couch where he used to sit, all wide eyed and her fur standing on end

7. Fernanda

Fernanda Member

I believe they can.

Fer:sunglasse