Can almost have an orgasm.

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by fairydustdreams65, Jun 6, 2006.

1. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

Im no longer with anyone but when I was with the last person I had sex with they would start to get me off but then all of a sudden I would stop and no matter how hard my ex tried he couldnt get me off.Does anyone else have this problem other then me.I think the problem is either of two things,my medication seroquel or because we would just have sex with no real foreplay.

2. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

The last sure doesn't help...

3. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

MAJOR foreplay is MUCH easier on the female...

I make it my mission to get my fiancee' off before I enter her, by that time, I have a chance at giving her two...

She says I have ruined her for all other men, and that she never goes to sleep unpleased.. :D

4. kaygin

kaygin Member

do you masturbate? can you give yourself an orgasm? if so, you know what works for you and what gets you off. next time, engage in foreplay for quite some time. have him lick you and rub you and finger you. then when you are having sex, let him know what feels good. if he changes positions and is hitting you in the perfect spot, let him know.