Can A Tad Bit Of Air At The Reservoir Tip Cause Pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by King_krimson_666, Jun 25, 2017.

1. King_krimson_666

King_krimson_666 Members

I have only had sex twice. So while putting the condom on today, i pinched the tip after the ring had gone down half of my head then after i had covered half my penis, i left the pinch and used both my hands to roll down the condom. Now when i finally covered my penis up till my base, I squeezed the tip to make sure it wasn't air tight. It could easily be squeezed but it looked like it had a bit of air in it. So out of precaution, i pulled out when i had pre ejaculatory fluid coming out. Could i still have gotten the girl i had sex with pregnant?

1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm trying to comprehend how that could possibly make a difference. like, does semen hit the air and magically teleport to the other side of the latex wall?

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There needs to "air" so there is space for your fluids. Nothing to worry about.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've heard that you're supposed to pinch the reservoir so that there is no air before as well as while you put the condom on. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah squeeze the air out or else it might get pumped in and cause dick farts

as for op question ..if youre serious about this you better keep it in your pants for now

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A reservoir in a condom???

I dunno how guys deal with having those things. :D

It's the dorky looking bubble isn't it?