Camping

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hiro, May 16, 2004.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i went camping once, i really enjoyed the scenery but didnt enjoy the 'camping' part of it... once a city gal, always a city gal

2. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I'd like to go on a roadtrip/camping trip after summer. I'd really rather perfer to bring someone else along with me, but no one I know is very dependable and they always end up ditching out on me. If/when I go, I plan on bringing pepper spray and a police baton or something for protection.

3. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

i do it all the time...i also talk to myself.

4. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

It's a great experience! I used to do it a lot when I was younger, I would now if I could! It really gives you a lot of time to enjoy nature uninterrupted and to think. Like mentioned above, try to bring something to 'defend' yourself with, I'd suggest a knife of some sort (animals can get wild sometimes, and finding a snake in your tent at 3a.m. while you're alone isn't the happiest of things). I used to borrow my x's truck when I went, he had a C.B. in there. :)

5. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

Camping alone sounds like alot of fun, kinda dangerous, but thats what makes it fun. And I bet its alot easier to run around naked if youre all by yourself.

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i'd go camp by myself, i think it wold be great to get away from everything for a few days

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

not at all. my mom does it all the time.

8. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

lynsey comin to see us,, should be sweet... :)