Camera wont post here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by LuMpYtRiChOmEy, Jan 29, 2005.

1. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

hell yeah lumpy
    i been jugglin the perpetual soil grow, kinda shut it down for now. but you were my inspiration from the very beginning. it is a lot of work in soil. i can imagine all the details to hydro must be mind boggling at times.
    due to remodeling and spidermites, i now have everything in one area on 12/12.
    no more cutting clones for awhile. im going to do one chamber until i get my generator and inverters all setup for backup power. then i'll build a 2x6x5 veg/clone chamber sealed off with cabinet doors right above the gen. and batteries for the inverters.
    the gen i decided on is 33 inches long, 20 wide ,and 28 tall. i have a side hatch there already. just gotta build a box for it and insulate it. then a cloning chamber on top of it. and i will be perpetual again..
    my flower room is 6x8x7 right now [oh my god what do i do with all this height,l.o.l.]
    so after im done i'll have a 6x6x7 budroom and a 2x6x4.5 veg. chamber.
    until then i will be breaking down and clearing out and starting fresh from seed everytime. and even once the veg chamber is setup, im gonna just use it to be ready with 6 week old starters when i harvest and break down ,bleach ect.
    as soon as the bleach is dry from mopping the floor im gonna be transplanting two footers into growbags from 6 inch pots.
    i learned all this kinda stuff from you mister, and i wanna say thanks.
    then im going to shave and disinfect all the cats bi-weekly. little fuckers will bring 'em right back in i just know it.
    thanks for teachin me the perpetual hustle bro, it is kinda cool to have clones in there ranging from one foot to 3-4 foot, actally three canopies in one. i'll be able to determine the yield per plant size for my new area, to determine how big i want them to get in veg for the best yield. bigger plants means less plants im trying to get it to where i just got 24 at a time, or whatever it takes to actually make it through the betweens. might just grow 12 trees each cycle, and start mega seeds to select the pretty stinky ones.

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

FYI - We've increased the filesize limits to those who support the site. Supporters can now post images up to 300K, 800x1024 size in the forums & galleries.

Otherwise you are allowed to post up to 150K, 800x800 images.

We don't allow larger images because we want to keep this site moving fast, and because larger images usually cause the forums to stretch to the right thus making people scroll all over the place.

3. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

-I like makinem 500 by whatever the other one turns into! :)

4. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That's 3 times the K, gives you that more control over quality when you want to crop out a piece of your shot and then zoom it up. when you do that with a picture taken at a higher image quality you keep it really sharp but also need more kbytes. Thanks Skip. b1
    p.s. good to see your working, word was that you were 'hanging out' in Spain. Waiting for reaction to my deliberations.b1
    No reply needed Skip. Saw the reorg and it looks like you're working on the concepts. Thanks. b1

5. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

right on skip
    once again you the man.
    really love the way the new forum is working out.
    got a broken usb cable at the moment so i cannot test the new system for pics yet.
    but i'll be posting some soon enough.looking forward to it.
    and since im doing better this year im gonna have to kick in a little support anyways.

personally i liked the old program that would give the option to have a small pic on the thread, with a link to fullsize version below the pic. The site loads fast but you can still hit the closeup if your interested in it.

tiedye