Camel Toes And Hard Nipples

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, May 29, 2017.

1. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

Its just male instinct she is appealing to.
    Her camel toe is drawing attention to her pussy, which a man wants to give his attention too.
    And hard nipples do the same for her tits.
    I remember seeing a female house guest walk into the kitchen early one morning when I was the only one there.
    Very flimsy see thru t shirt with nipples pointing through and equally flimsy panties with nothing left to the imagination.
    We both knew what she was showing off - it was fun.
    I dont see a woman as being slutty doing that, she is just being a woman and enjoying herself showing off her charms.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Provocative, that's what she's being. Inciting the male instinct. I agree that doesn't make her "slutty". But she could be slutty, too. Or just checking the bait.

It's a nice show that reminds us of our humanity. But for the few that show off and then act indignant when people take notice - they have personal issues and make it a bad experience. The good ones show their assets and are pleased about being enjoyed.

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think they (the ones who are easily offended by being noticed) are showing off for a particular group and offended when someone outside of that group notices.

"This is for good looking guys. You're ugly, how dare you enjoy the view!"

Its a social dominance things (we are primates after all). Re-enforcing the social structure by reminding low ranking males of their place in the order.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I've heard the argument and it makes sense that happens. In that case, a kind person would smile and go about her business without encouraging the guy nor making him feel like he's transgressing. But it takes a sadistic woman to dress provocatively and then belittle a man for checking her out. I've had em smile at me after I noticed them giving someone the evil eye- sorry, I want nothing to do with those type. It doesn't cost anything to be kind to everyone who's not unkind, and that's the kind of people I want around me - kind people.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  5. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I don't think of them being slutty unless they act slutty. I usually assume they don't realize what they are showing and the effect it has on men.

6. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

I disagree, what woman doesn't look in the mirror after she gets dressed. I have a friend who hates wearing bras and always has erect nipples. She has told me on multiple occasions how she get off on the stares, especially when a guy is with his SO and keeps sneaking peeks.
    Honestly a camel toe is something I like to see but not really get aroused.
    Nipples showing through her top drives me crazy.
    Every woman that has noticed me staring has always given me a shit eating grin.

7. ArizonaDJ

ArizonaDJ Members

When I see a Cameltoe, I just imagine her pussy smiling at me! Hard nipples too! I don't think of women being slutty when it happens. I think they are unaware of it most of the time. Sometimes I think that it might be a bit painful.

8. I like seeing hard nipples on other women. .I don't mind, obviously, showing off mine either. I don't find that slutty. However, I never wear any skin tight jeans out in public that show off my vertical smile.. I don't think women should emphasize that area when they dress and are in public. .
    Also, just because a woman's nipples are hard doesn't necessarily mean she's horny. .I speak from experience. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2019
    EZ2day and Thisisrandom36 like this.
  9. EZ2day

EZ2day Members

My first reaction is, wow, look at that. I probably think she's an exhibitionist, but I wouldn't have enough information to consider her slutty. (A lot of exhibitionists are in the look but don't touch category.)

10. Thisisrandom36

Thisisrandom36 Members

I definitely love to see it all. I know the hard nipples don’t mean anything but they are still fun to look at. I don’t think a woman should be wearing something in public that shows camel toe but I will still look at it because I think (most) vaginas are the most beautiful things in the world.

ncbumpkin likes this.
  11. Uncutcannuck

Uncutcannuck Newbie

I love a cameltoe. I know most women don’t intentionally do it but it’s such a turn on. I love that you can see the outline of her. Some many girls get this at the gym.

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's like art. Erotic art. No way they don't know what they're showing, and that's what makes it scintillating. It's especially arousing when they're showing in tights that become see-into when stretched.

13. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I think they are great. I like to notice and look but not in the creepy "I'm staring at your crotch" kind of way. I find that the nipples or labia attractive and arousing. But I do not equate that in anyway to lusting for the person...its had to explain and I'm doing poorly Haha. Sorry for the failed attempt.