Came out to my wife

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by wingrider, Mar 12, 2023.

1. wingrider

wingrider Members

Told my wife that I was gay and will be looking for sex with a gay fellow, She was calm and told me it was ok after we talked that at our age, sex is just another way to enjoy life. we could even find her a guy or a woman for her fun. Now I just have to find a man to have fun with. First big step taken, now the hunt is on. Anyone close to Beloit. please come forward.
    Beloit Ks 67420

2. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How old are you? How long have you been married? Are you stil having sex and intimacy with your wife? Have you found it easy to talk with your wife about sexual matters before?
    Congratulations. I'd like to hear more, though...if you're willing to share it.

3. wingrider

wingrider Members

Thank you for your feedback, I am 69. In the younger days sex was no problem with my wife. I found gloryholes and enjoyed them, My wife was not involved. but as the years went, sex slowed down. my gay side grew. That is my story. Love my wife

4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

What was it that made you realize you're gay? How did your wife really feel when you told her you are gay? Are you and your wife still intimate/have sex together?