Came out as bi, not received well

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by BiRob, Oct 28, 2020.

1. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

you may not feel it necessary to tell others what your sexual preferences are or put a label on yourself... but I have to ask sincerely... do you really value friendships with people who would mock you, distance themselves from you or hate you if they knew you were gay or bisexual? That is the one thing I've come to be very intolerant of... Why can't we just let people be who they are without passing judgment on them... I always disliked the saying among so-called Christians... love the sinner, hate the sin..." why do you need to hate that sin any more or less than any other. You don't seem to have a problem with gluttony as you stop at your favorite Buffet restaurant on your way home from church... No - just live and let live. Keep an eye on your detrators... And know who your friends are! Know who's got your back and who's talking about you behind your back...

J Mike and Suburbanray like this.
  2. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

In my youth, I came out as bi to my girlfriend at the time, who freaked out worried that I was going to turn gay.

We got past it dated for a while longer before she moved away and then we were friends who shared our sex stories until I started getting serious with my wife and she truly freaked out.

I may still have scars from her freaking out that I would turn gay.

Suburbanray and thepapasmurph like this.
  3. thepapasmurph

Why are some women so threatened by their men being honest about their attractions to men. You don't turn gay. Ignorant of them. Yeah, guess what - women cannot compete with a man nor can a man compete with a woman... this makes me angry and sad - maybe a little PTSD here, but I am sorry that Bod Danger Roberts had to experience that from the women he loved/loves.

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

As a former Relationship Counsellor and studied psychology ,one reason is that she may feel inadequate ,that her loved one has had to turn to other ways to be sexually satisfied . Its not vastly different than being 2 timed .Some may go further and regard it as cheating .
    Another likely factor and also linked to my previous statement is jealousy .

Suburbanray likes this.
  5. NookaTheNook

NookaTheNook Members

Well of course jealousy, man or woman it’s still cheating, you can’t be married to a woman and expect her to except that you sleep with men.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I think we are in agreement :)

7. JeffN

JeffN Members

What man, at the height of banging passion, doesn't like the the woman shoving a finger or two, pulling the trigger, and making it so much better?

8. JeffN

JeffN Members

What's required here, I think, is open mindness.

My wife knew about me when we had a menage with my good friend. She watched. Later on she did it to me with her dildo up my backside. She didn't quite understand, but she was encouraging that I explore that part of me. Too bad I can't find a man like that.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  9. thepapasmurph

The exploration for the perfect man, @JeffN is never ending - unless you give up. They/we are out there. They/we just need to be found. They/we are tricky fellows.

J Mike likes this.
  10. JeffN

JeffN Members

I can dream, can't I?

Just someone who makes coffee in the morning?

J Mike likes this.
  11. JeffN

JeffN Members

OK, silliness aside.

I truly think honesty is required. How open minded is the wife? How old are the children? Can the children handle the split?

So many complex troubles that I think should be handled one at a time. I don't have all the answers, I only have an ear. This forum is filled with wisdom and wit. Seek it. Do the opposite of what's advised, it's your choice. Just know that idiots like me are here for you.

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im sorry...... Anyone who doesnt understand isnt worth your time..

You are better for being able to love both sex's :)

Love to you my friend [​IMG]

J Mike likes this.
  13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

If your wife has seen you enjoying a dildo in your ass, then it's probably safe to assume she suspects you're at least bi-curious.
    My wife and I have bought butt plugs and a strap on dildo to use on me, but she knows I'm bisexual and love having my ass played with

JeffT likes this.
  14. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Does your wife know you lean more towards being gay, and if so, how does she feel about that?
    My wife often makes comments saying she thinks I'm "more gay than straight", but I'm definitely not. I'm just a bisexual guy who happens to be a bottom with men