Calling chicks at work

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Cherea, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Alright. Help me out here--- I need everyone's opinion.

After much anguish, I was able to ask my bartender girl for her phone number this evening but forgot to store her number in my phone after she gave it to me. We are supposed to meet tomorrow.

I'm such a bumbling fool!

I called her workplace and the guy who works the desk said "she's too busy right now."

Do I look like a maniac if I try calling once again a little later? Obviously, I don't want to get her in trouble...

Edit: I was also not assertive enough to leave my number with him. The desk guy has known me for years, but he was impersonal over the phone.

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Once more probably wouldn't hurt too much...I mean, if she's still too busy, ask him if you can leave your name and number for her. Then she can call you back. Easy peasy!

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Well you have no option but to call again....unless you wanna stand her up.

4. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I know, right? It shouldn't be such a big deal (especially since I'll see her again) but that's the kind of thing that drives to crime, alcoholism, and suicidal behavior.

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :):):)

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

what were you guys planning on doing?

7. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Nothing. She just said tomorrow afternoon was a good time to meet. After her yoga.

Validate me! Validate me! Validate me! I feel like a maniac! :)

8. Kinky Ramona

She's a bartender, so you know, I think the etiquette as far as dating and work goes is a little different and more lax there than say a perfume squirter at a department store. Or maybe they'd be exactly the same...who knows, I've never done either as a profession. ;)

9. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Women who do yoga have strong pelvic muscles...you have to shag her.

Its an awkward situation...I don't suppose you could explain your situation to the guy on the phone without getting her into trouble. I would try to leave your number once more.

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Validate you? Ok, she already gave you her digits so you are already interesting to her.
    She's gonna likely think you calling her before she leaves work as kinda cute and sensitive.....not the normal dude you pick up in a bar. So its a win-win.

Besides, you are a hottie.

11. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

It's a poolhall. They're kind of uptight but FUCK!!!!!!!!! I am CHEREA GOODAMMIT!!! A B-PLAYER WITH THE TRI-STATE TOUR WHOM EVERYONE IN THE NEW YORK POOL WORLD KNOWS BY FIRST NAME AND I COULD OWN THE MOTHERFUCKER.

THEY'VE KNOWN ME FOR YEARS UPON YEARS!

12. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

What should I say to Steve? I don't know what to say. I'm calling in 5 minutes and I've never been so scared in my life.

13. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

is she working to close? call her later and you'll probably be able to talk to her....

14. Kinky Ramona

Well, then, fuck it, man. Literally, fuck the entirety of that place. Show them who's boss.

15. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I don't know. I did think about calling her much later, but I have issues about looking desperate. I was thinking about going to bed soon too, sooooooooo the old issue:

Do I get out of my way? Or do I play it cool? :(

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Just tell Steve that you need to talk to her for a second because you lost some info she gave you. Tell him you will owe him or some shit.

Or tell him you are absolutely spazzing out because you wanna bone the bartender lady and if he doesn't succumb to your request you will shove a pool ball down his throat.

One way or another, you'll get results;)

17. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Already told him that. I played the "man, can you do me a real big favor card." Fucker. I practically seen the motherfucker grow up (and he still can't make a ball :mad:).

And let's not forget to mention how entirely perfect she is. :)

18. Kinky Ramona

I thought that said "You will shove a pool hall down his throat." I think this threat would yield much better results.

19. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Thank you, Kinky. You validate me. But it's no time for joking. I'm in sheer agony over this chick. It's embarrassing.

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Blackmail him. I'm sure you gotta secret on him;)