Calling all single Canadian or non-U.S. lesbians....

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Reni, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Reni

Reni Members

Please marry me and get me out of this hell hole!

Okay, I'm kidding...a little bit.
    I can't believe that I'm living in a place where half the freaking population is delusional and seeking to overturn a fair election because a would-be dictator can't accept that he lost. He has never not been able to buy, lie or cheat his way into or out of anything and I'm beginning to imagine that tanks are going to have to roll up to the Whitehouse on January 20th and blast Trump's butt out of there.

So, without further ado...
    I'm a fabulous cook, a hard worker, intelligent, funny...I'm a self taught artist, I love to hike and I'm learning classical guitar. I'm a true romantic, I love old movies and I'm extremely playful.

I shall be eternally grateful to anybody who will take pity on me and remove me from this insane country of mine.

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Well, I'm married, but I hear you. I have a standing invitation to my brother's place in California, but I couldn't bring myself to cross the border, even before covid. I hope your country settles down, and that you find someone nice.

Reni likes this.
  3. Reni

Reni Members

Thanks, Kathy...
    If you have any single friends... Please send them along!

KathyL likes this.