Calling all good growers

Discussion in 'Cannabis Grow Rooms and Greenhouses' started by jahrass, Aug 16, 2005.

1. jahrass

jahrass Member

iwas reading some where about roots coming through the bottom of pots and the best thing is to trim the root thus making the root grow stronger the reason iam telling all you growers this is iam having that problem 15 liters pots coco the plants are thriving and roots have grew that fast so i would apreciate as many of your views all poss as i dont want to do any thing insane
    keep toking n somking
    [​IMG] jahrass

ps >>my opinon is if you cut the roots you kill
    the plant but i could be wrong its not unheard
    of [​IMG]

2. hands of light

hands of light Member

just let them grow through the bottom as long as they arn,t siiting in nutrients they will be fine they will be able to draw oxygen from the air

3. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

The best thing to do is transplant to a bigger container.

4. ccn

ccn rookie

I agerr with range not hands of light roots arnt lungs they get o2 from water not air.if you moove to a bigger pot you incerase your yeald potential.

5. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

You will begin running into nute deficiencies from being rootbound as roots coming out from the underside of a container is a sign to transplant into bigger pots as Ranger stated.