calling a woman a **** ???

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Rah, Feb 15, 2008.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

we call it dickin' around. how funny.

2. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

you know when your walking down the road and someone comes up to you and just shouts something like ahhhhhhhhh close to your face , you get idiots doing that well thats dangerous to do around me I class that as a form of verbal assault .

I think if you do what you suggest eventually your going to get whomped by someone who doesnt put up with the actions of the annoying idiot

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Your granddad would likely have shot them. And imagine if that man had said something like that to your grandmother....

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Sometimes when women are picking on you, you want to say something to stop them, or something that will grab their attention... they're like 'why the fuck did you say that' but you.. they stop picking on you.

5. ripple

ripple Member

That reminds me of the other night. I was out cycling along the promenade and went past a group of youths. One girl let out an almighty shrilling shriek as I passed her by. I got quite a fright! What a bizarre thing to do to somebody...

6. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

my grandfather at the very least would have shot them for swearing in front of a lady , and this wouldnt be the shooting to wound he did with the man who wouldnt take his hat off to my grandmother, he thrashed that man with a thorny thrashing stick before shooting him as well.
    To be honest I dont know what he would have done in this case he would have been so shocked , we live in a country of orcs and so called civilisation protects and nurtures these orcs and stops them being killed as would happen in any decent country .

a few days ago I was walking down this alley and someone had flytipped bottles and these children were jumping on them they were with their parents who didnt seem to care , personally I think gallows should be set up and these people at the very least publically hung ,crucifixtion outside schools might be better .

yes that might sound slightly harsh to the more liberal minded but it would be for the long term good

7. Rah

Rah Member

I would, as they may be really grateful. Any hells angel with a vagina would have to be female but if they thought they were male they may be in need of some serious sex education. I think it would help calm them down and realise why they act in such a bullshit macho way. I think hells angels might object to having a male with a vagina driving round as they only like watching lesbian films they dont like big fat hairy bull lessers driving round with them it gets them a bad name

8. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I have seen one before. It looks kind of neat, the way it slopes downwards.

9. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i have this friend, rob, who's one of those guys people just don't fuck around with. he looks REALLY scary. nice guy though. would give you the shirt off his back and offered me the use of his pride and joy brand new dodge to drive when my car wasn't working. loyal as anyone i've ever met. but yeah, he grew up the hard way, so he CAN back up his look, he just doesn't usually have to.

10. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

I dont usually use it unless someone is being rather rude and I dont care for them much to call them it anyway. It's a word, but very rude and nasty, but hell sticks & stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me, I suppose. LOL

11. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Can't Understand Normal Thinking

12. Rah

Rah Member

Heres words that seem awkward (to me at least) when applied to women
    you cant really call a woman a, wanker, twat, ****, or a shit.
    with guys you can call em anything you like though except a, slut, whore, minger.

I think in my own mind I have reached a conclusion that from now on during arguments I shouldnt call the missus a ****, instead i will just call her a slimy douche bag full of fetid sheeps guts

13. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

I really hate that word, whether it is being used as an insult or as a term of endearment. Many of my friends use it but I find it awful!

14. dolledasian12

dolledasian12 Guest

I remember 2 years ago my bf teach me how bad the word is and will never use it to me, can't even say it coz its a very offensive word but 2 years after ? "****" is such an easy word to say...boom!:devil:

15. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Good call, 19-year-old self. Shame you didn't find the apostrophe key or start using a capital I for another year or so.

Why are we looking at 5-year-old threads, new person?