call me a ball of silly string but

Discussion in 'Politics' started by loveflower, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

It's funny how nobody would try to say "oh no, this isn't real capitalism. In real capitalism everything would be perfect!" But for communism a lot of people actually think that makes sense.

God bless the muitopians, for they haven't a clue.

2. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

That is way too broad. Explain. That same argument can be levied against capitalism.

That's entirely your opinion, and you know it. I could just as well say you don't understand the Communist Manifesto enough to properly appreciate it. I've read the communist manifesto... it didn't exactly win me over completely, but it had some points, and was relevant to its time.

3. Rockman

Rockman Member

Pointbreak, If I had a penny for every time a capitalist ideologue tried to explain away one of capitalism's failings by ranting about how it isn't REAL capitalism, then I could buy the better part of your state. All of society's problems, of course, are a product of the meddling, communistic nanny state, because after all there are no problems with capitalism.