California?

Discussion in 'California' started by freedbypeace, May 11, 2004.

1. paix

paix Senior Member

like that dried white sage that they sell in bundles, you can get it right on the boardwalk. Just kinda grind that up and put a little (not a ton) into your rollie cig or spliff or whatever, it rocks my world, no lies

2. S-1

S-1 Banned

Oh yeah I know about what your talking about.

3. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

I've been to bubba gumps in SF & monterey but i'm vegan now so i'd probably just have fries. :p they ask the easiest questions compared to how many times i've seen the movie. i've been to the city walk once.

4. freedbypeace

you live in la? im up near santa barbara.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

l.a. isn't california. auburn, grass valley, downyville, merkliville, alturas, truckee, lake tahoe, now THAT's california.

ok, so l.a. is in SOUTHERN california.

=^^=
    .../\...

6. freedbypeace

haha i agree

7. S-1

S-1 Banned

Sorry botha but LA is more diverse than those places.
    Peace & Love

8. S-1

S-1 Banned

No disrespect brotha but anybody from LA can survive at those vacation spots but not everybody from those places can survive in LA Hollywood or Oakland, the concrete jungle for revolutionarys,hippys,rebels,and thugs.My point is you learn more about yourself and other people in LA cuz its not isolated I mean you gotta learn how to live with your neighbors or its gonna be a big problem.
    Peace & Love

9. S-1

S-1 Banned

The movement is out here in LA and Oakland this is where the struggle is being fought, in the dark places we bring light.
    Peace & Love

10. S-1

S-1 Banned

Auburn, grass valley, downyville, alturas, and truckee sounds like places I might get bothered with bcuz Im not the same as the people there.Seriously. Im not trynna dis anybody Im just saying.LOL!:)

11. peaceloveandsunshine

peaceloveandsunshine Member

good vibes from santa cruz....

12. paix

paix Senior Member

I do indeed, in north hollywood. I've acctually been wanting to get to SB, my friends and I may go camping near there soon. Do you know where Midland is?

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nevada city and the san juan ridge are the coolest places in the state (or the country or the world for that matter) that i know of to not be like anybody else. more so even then what i've seen of the cities. (even sadly, today's san francisco) but then i suppose a city person might see that differently. i've also heard about bolinas being hippie friendly, maybe even of and by, but having seen it called that on the 6'oclock news i wouldn't totaly count on it staying that way. but if you want hip culture, grass valley, nevada city, san juan ridge, is more the place then the coastal cities.

auburn and alturas i'd tuck my hair up under my hat sure, but even auburn i don't think you'd have all that much problems unless you were really flagrant and in everyone's faces.

(i lived in auburn for a number of years and had some VERY 'hippie' friends who lived there, as well as many 'streighter' who didn't have any problem with the 'hipper')

=^^=
    .../\...

14. freedbypeace

no but maybe i do & just don't know the name....:H

15. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

I live in Santa Barbara, but I've never heard of Midland... Just googled it. Its some prep school near Los Olivos.

Fall is a good time to go camping in SB County.

16. freedbypeace

I know where that is, Los Olivos. Where are you driftwood?

17. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Noleta (between Santa Barbara and Goleta), but I'm leaving very soon.

18. freedbypeace

to..?:)

19. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Travel southeast asia. Otherwise, there is not much reason to leave the Central Coast. Where are you from?

20. freedbypeace

SLO, you know where that is? Whata conincidence, I'm probably going to Thailand soon!