California?

Discussion in 'California' started by freedbypeace, May 11, 2004.

1. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

when do you start xmas break?

2. Terelda

Terelda Member

Does anyone know Ginseng??? He has/had natural red dreads??

3. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

hey freedbypeace, we're practically neighbors. I live in Paso. :)

4. freedbypeace

No way!!!! Wow! well you can post or pm me and we can chat. Maybe we can get together! :)

5. litlmamaluvsbabies

litlmamaluvsbabies Member

i use to live in big sur
    then in the hills of southern humbolt
    i miss california

6. shysodapop

shysodapop Member

do you guys have hookah lounges out there in Cali?

7. gointocalifornia

gointocalifornia Member

i'm not in CA yet but im moving my stuff out to los angeles next august...and im so stoked I've been to cali so many times...its completely unlike any other place in the country

peace

8. CubanB

CubanB Member

I just left Cali a month ago to move to Texas. I lived in Cali for about 15 years. I stayed in Chico for my remaining years and that kicked ass. I would definately recomend visiting there during the school year if you have friends that go to Chico St. cuz you will party your ass off. Good buds and great beer....oh how i miss Sierra Nevada. Go KINGS!!!

9. Bacchus

Bacchus Member

I'm in San Jose.

10. freedbypeace

ya we do actually. i have one locally to me. tabacco only. *damn!!* :mad:

11. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i live near SanJose and SanFransisco. when i am older i am hoping to go to UC Santa cruz so i can move up there. if any of you live near stockton or sacramento then please tell me!

12. S-1

S-1 Banned

Hello sista, Im from west los angeles the city of angels.I was born and raised out here so I know how to make it in this city life.I think Los Angeles still has a lot of hip people but the spirit definitely needs to be revived.Its dangerous out here in the dark places but we are bringing heaven to earth where ever we go.If you come to LA you will enjoy venice beach,santa monica piere,hollywood blvd(if you are in a group),universal city walk,kenny rogers park,and a lot of other places but these places are for hip folk.

13. freedbypeace

ya i was gonna go down to la on friday but the ride didn't work out... :(

14. S-1

S-1 Banned

Thats messed up.Dont you hate how everthing is spread out(jobs,grocery stores,entertainment,etc.) & cars are the quick solution but they cost so much money owning and fixing its crazy.You know I wish everybody either walked or would ride bikes.Its pretty dangerous riding a bike in the city though with all the cars so to make a living we drive em and we depend on em.My cars transmission is all messed up sista and it wont go in reverse.Try to picture this, 3 guys in a 89 mitsubishi all with one foot out pushing backwards.Funny as hell right?LOL.We were str8 out looking like the Flinstones.:) Hope you make your trip and enjoy it sista, planning on checking out any cool and relatively peaceful spots?
    Peace & Love

15. freedbypeace

I don't drive & i don't want to, but i'm being forced to get it or else i wont be able to get around being all spread out & stuff! i'm going to ride a bike too.

that's a great story. haha

i don't really have anywhere in specific i want to go.

16. S-1

S-1 Banned

Im used to traveling by foot though this is how I got around for 19 years but I got some famiy members to look out 4 so I got the car to help the family.I've been thinking about letting my car sit and only driving it when its really necessary(as if it ever is) and riding a good bike to handle all of my business but I dont like riding near cars so I guess if some are around I'll hop on the sidewalk, hope I dont get a ticket.

Yeah it was real hilarious, my little flinstone car.Its so funny I almost like it(probably cuz Im high right now?) and you know it might be the new exercise craze might even make people stop driving so much if all cars were like that.... come on guys if we wanna go anywhere you gotta get out and push.:)

You should go to the santa monica piere with some friends you know the arcades there are pretty cool and the Bubba Gumps shrimp restuarant is great!I went there loaded as hell I mean eyes all red and the waiters were asking everybody questions about the forest gump movie and I couldnt stop laughing & smiling I guess it was the bubba kush but anyway they didnt ask us indivisually they would come in the middle of the floor and ask the question like we were all a big audiance so if you didnt wanna participate that was cool no sneaking up to ya in front of everybody and putting you on blast so dont worry. They didnt act like I shouldnt have been there and I gotta couple drinks up there with no hassles.Yeah its real fun hitting some bubba kush & eating at bubba gumps shrimp.Kennath Hahn Park has a nice view for picnics too.Have you ever been to Universal Citywalk?Its not a whole lot of exciting things to do around LA but you sure can make something outta of whats here.

17. S-1

S-1 Banned

But to me smoking a blunt and looking at the waves is fun so this is the perfect city.Str8 down venice and Im there in 10 minutes.

18. paix

paix Senior Member

dude, I'm in venice all the time, but I gotta tell you, replace blunt, with spliff with white sage in it, and then look at the waves. That's my very favorite thing to do :eek:)

19. paix

paix Senior Member

hey, freedbypeace, I know some super chill little spots around the valley if you're interested.....

20. S-1

S-1 Banned

Yeah I love the beach too. Wow I've never tried it like that are you talking about the sage like incense or something else?
    Peace & Love