California gathering this summer?

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by MattInVegas, May 9, 2004.

1. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

On the OLD Forums, someone posted about a Forums gathering in California. I think it was the Rainbow Gathering. Does anyone have info on that?
    Thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pufferfish

pufferfish Member

well from what I can gather, It looks like we mightbe splitting the gathering up into two or three so yes probly cali but could be NV,or UT but lets hope for cali....and the others will be mid state so itll more than likly people going to the one that is closest to them.....this is just what I have gathered talking to alot of family.....

3. Peasento

Peasento Member

4. m6m

m6m Member

Hi Mattinvegas,

I talked to Skip over a month ago, and he agreed that putting together a Hip Forums Kitchen Campfire scene at this year's Rainbow Gathering would be a great idea.

So I've been making announcements in several of our Forums here to spread the word.

Of course, with our new format, I'll have to resubmit the threads again. No problem, but it might take me a day or two.

But Yeah! It would be especially cool if you could make it. We can all hang out together and share some of that simple and friendly tribal spirit.

Can ya make it?

5. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

too cool A hippyland bonfire or drum circle....at the rainbow

6. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I want to go!