Calendar of pagan festivals

Discussion in 'Paganism' started by Gone and forgotten, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm the same. :) I just read things and they spark an interest in me, so I will go and research etc. When I hear religious passages in songs too I always like to go do a bit of research to see where it came from and why it's being used. :p
    That's why I think I'm pretty cool with joining dots together, because if the same thing is told to me in a different way, but I am interested in that topic I will be like woah wait up, I've heard this before and then I will dig through all my books and internet pages trying to join the dots and the more dots I align and join up, the more dots keep coming as the unraveling web of deception just unwinds and leaves it's excrement on the world, and those excrement end up being dots and I'm joining this shit pile together. :tearsofjoy:

I'm starting to think sometimes, if I were to have gone off to uni again or a college and do something like a degree in something I could actually speak to people, like media or even the President :tearsofjoy: yeah if i could just be a president of anything I'd be joining those dots a lot more loudly I tell ya. But for now, select forum members get to read about them instead. :sweatsmile::sweatsmile: I reckon it's a feasible prospect to consider I'd possibly get 100 people in the world that might follow me into battle against the religious, political and economical fat cats. :innocent::innocent:

My avatar is my Iogo, folks. I call my people Irminfolk so get on it pronto. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. This is all so dark sided.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My Birthday is on March 20th the first day of Spring or the Spring Equinox.

I have no time for pagan rituals and spells, but I will enjoy the full Supermoon on the 20th.
    The last time there was a full Supermoon on my birthday was on March 20, 2000

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know, right. It is literally a mind fuck. I've been mind fucked with this for a while now like seriously I do not know what to believe anymore about anything. I've never ever in my life had to question who I am and where I came from more than this point in my life haha. Once you start replacing what you thought you knew as God with the gods, then to me at least you have to start taking into consideration of all those joined dots, and those joined dots lead straight to Anunnaki bro, the book of Enoch's Elohim, the old Testaments Nephelim.. the bibles angels and arch angels.

I mean if they can get away with fibbing the first passage of the Holy Bible.... they can lie to us about anything and we are just constructed to believe it. That's who and what we are. We listen and follow orders. It's bullshit and I don't want to be that person, wherever I came from and whatever even made me... I'm better than that.... and I'll burn in Hell if I have to for thinking that too if I'm wrong. :p

5. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Recently I've been reading the work of Doc.Margaret Barker, an independent British scholar. She says that it's highly probable that the book of Genesis with the story of creation and the Garden of Eden was actually written later then most of the OT. There are no references to Adam and Eve through the rest of the OT. There are passeges such as Proverbs: 8:22 which seem to tell a different story.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There is light at the end of the tunnel though.
    The garden of Eden was first mentioned on the Sumerian Tablets thousands of years before the bible was written. The Eden was a haven for the Anunnaki and would have been located close to Sumer in Mesopotamia. It was also used as an incentive for the newly created primitive slave gold miners aka humans. An oasis of sorts.

Now I might have to fix my facts up here later but - The story of Adam and Eve is also told in Sumerian culture. Adam, derived from the word Adamu and the Adamu was the first male slave species created by the Anunnaki to toil in the mines. He was split genes between the homo erectus and the anunnaki aliens themselves. Before long a Lulu was created which was a female companion for the Adamu but they could not procreate. Since each Adamu had to be birthed from a female Anunnaki they soon became tired of this and fudged the DNA of the Adamu and Lulu so that they could now procreate and give birth to their own children, this meant the female anunnaki members who were stationed on earth didn't have to bare slave children anymore.

A human rib is one of the best examples in a human body that could be used for genetic purposes as it is good material and tissue to abstract DNA from, which is what they were doing and which is why the Rib is so symbolic in Christianity.

So now look at those reflections.. An Eden, an Adam and an Eve.. And these were said to have been originated 200,000 years ago by the anunnaki and what's impressive is that today scientists say they can trace the first female human came about "roughly" 190,000 years ago.

So the Sumerian creation story coincides with that fact and the Bible used the same story basically.and highly romanticised it.

BlackBillBlake likes this.
  7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

GLENGLEN and Tyrsonswood like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm happy with this to not have to fix any facts up, I was concerned I might have gotten the name for the male creation wrong but I'm pretty certain it was Adamu or more simply, Ada. Aka the biblical Adam.

Another detail the Bible used from the Sumerian in the creation myth was the introduction of the serpent in the garden of Eden. The creator God, Enki, was depicted as a serpent in fact, this is his seal.

[​IMG]

Enki the creator God of the Eden and humans.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  9. i don't know if my cat chose to go that night, but it is self-evident that she knew she was leaving this mortal coil, and of all people came to say goodbye to me. She was the house cat, you see. I had to leave her behind when I moved out. I was gone for years, figured she'd forget about me. But before that I used to hold my covers up and make a cave and sing to her every night. I would go to sleep with my arm bent upright, holding the covers up for her. And then that night, though I'd been gone for years, she came to say goodbye to me, albeit she had no way of communicating other than a penetrating gaze. It was most queer.

Tyrsonswood and Driftrue like this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So of all my fanatical research on religion and mythology, it all primarily stems from the Sumarian gods first and then is echoed on even through "mythology" but you must also consider that the word "mythology" is also incorrect in the way we use it today.

Today mythology is.. Myth.. It's what we take as made up fiction, but the word mythology derived from the Latin word, Mythos, and Mythos meant true and real. Somewhere along the line, we've converted that to the exact opposite of what is actually meant and obscured our reality into believing that mythology isn't real. Another twist in the historical and religious lies that still enslave us today.

So even Roman and Greek mythology can be linked to the Anunnaki gods too, there's too many coincidences, whether or not the anunnaki were actually present at the time of the Greeks and Romans or whether their tales were reconstructed from from older tales to fit their culture I am not sure, but all the evidence is there.

To me the true religion is that of the Sumerians, because I can join the dots and branch it out to all else, but, Norse mythology is a little different altogether. Though I can find the common occurrences between the pantheon there's subtle differences in Norse than all others, one difference is the Norse gods were not immortal, they would age and they could die wheras most other mythology and religion claims that their gods are eternal immortal beings.

The Norse gods also never liked to acknowledge that they were any better than anything they were. They did not treat themselves like creator gods that owned earth because they weren't and they knew this.

I'm yet to really pinpoint who the Norse gods really were, or whether they were another race of space travellers altogether, which I do believe in, because the anunnaki themselves were created from a much older advanced race of aliens. So I can only assume that these offsprings could have and probably have had some influence on earth over time and that's why depictions of gods differ drastically during time frame periods.

Considering the anunnaki also created the Igigi race which lived on Mars, they were said to resemble the Anunnaki is almost every way, yet, like humans, the anunnaki created them for the same purpose... They created them in their image to work and Labor on Mars. Humans got a much raw end of the deal, we were split with a humanoid creature with only a partial DNA completion as our DNA is only 3% complete in its current strand. Basically we were created to take orders and do work.

Asmodean likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The Igigi were also mentioned in the bible under different names. They were the angels that found mortal women attractive. They are the ones who bared children like Goliath. This is what God was angry about in the bible and set to rid the earth of it all.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Looks like I broke the pattern :-D

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well over 200,000 years we've evolved, so we had most likely been created with even less than a 3% DNA strand. Perhaps in millions of years we will evolve a fully functional 100% DNA strand in which we will be like out creators.. Gods!

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And I never knew this before but the term Aryan is even much older than I had originally previously thought. From texts I read yesterday it would appear that the Aryan was the first free slave allowed to firm its own civilised community. The Igigi found the Aryan women attractive.. No wonder Scandinavians are tall. :p they're literally living giant genes. :p

I've never been more proud to call myself an Aryan now. Because I like you Asmo, I don't consider myself a slave and if the Aryans were set free and migrated north to where we are now then that's pretty cool lol.

I'm not sure what occult things ol' mate Addy was really into, but, I have a new appreciation for what he might have been thinking or believing in the quest for the master race. From what I can source at the moment, the Aryan may have been Enkis finest creation, worthy enough to live free. What big A didn't take into consideration, was that other races of people were possibly interfered with as well, by other star travellers as is suggested in many Asian beliefs. Not interfered with in a bad way, but certain traits they found useful to give other humans which has now divided us all and segregated us.

I say that in jest as I need to read more into that, but from a summary point of view, that's what I'm reading.

Fascinating stuff!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol at the aryan stuff :grinning:

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There are meant to be aliens called Aryans too. I've never read into that though. Though select humans were taken up into the spaceships and able to traverse the galaxy and solar system with the Anunnaki. Maybe they became their own advanced humanoid species themselves?

I cannot remember the name of the human, but in one of the Sumerian tablets there's a full story about how he was taken from earth in the metallic bird up into the solar system, he was able to view earth from space and was shown other planets and from memory, the planet the Anunnaki had come from.

I have a feeling this is in the epic of Gilgamesh, or the lost book of Enki. Enki sat down with one and instructed him to write the book, so it might of been the author.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

spirit is simply nature beyond knowledge and beyond ourselves.
    there's no reason. apparent to me, to assume any darkness about it.

the only 'darkness' comes from this whole idea of hierarchy,
    which comes from how and why we create culture.

as far as people or energy beings, either one, from other places or even meta places,
    of course that's possible, this idea that we've been or are being,
    visited and or watched. it just doesn't mean that has anything to do,
    with spirit stuff, or for that matter, much of anything else either.

even with what we feel, when we are experiencing beyond the physical,

but again what i'm trying to get at, is what we experience beyond the physical,
    has no dependency on what we say to each other.

lets say, i was a mind inside a computer a the center of the universe,
    and i was cloned into this human body i now occupy,
    i would still have nothing more to do with anything then you or anyone else,
    and spirit stuff would still be something greater then and beyond of me.

maybe by darkness do people mean mystery?
    we do get a sense of experiencing spirit from the idea of mystery.

the universal wonder of strangeness is there for that,
    which no one has to make up knowing anything about
    in order to observe and experience.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

All I know is that there is more to this life and world than the theory of relativity. What do we really know about the beyond? Can we see behind the beyond? I'm afraid that most people cannot even fathom a beyond beyond the beyond.

parua likes this.
  19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The human mind is incapable of comprehending the infinite...