Caitlyn Jenner Is Born

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by QueerPoet, Jun 2, 2015.

1. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

I prefer Pepsi, but I guess Share a Coke w/Caitlyn is more poetic :)

2. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Maybe it is a Pepsi, trapped in a Coke bottle. :D

7 people like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yErVGV8J38

4. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqhAGu-Ir9Y

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

just bumming around wearing my doppler effect skirt rolled up.. if I wasnt so ugly Id be pretty..

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  6. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

I am very proud of what Caitlyn Jenner. She is finally who she should be.

3 people like this.
  7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Hmmm maybe he thinks they are..

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Quick maybe ESPN or vanity fair or mtv can do a news article on it!!!!!

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats the story you are sticking with, we know you went there.

You were drunk, horny, lights were low, what the hell ;)

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So you are older than me, now I really dont get you, surely you already know some of this?

11. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

12. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Yes, from personal experience... not just something I saw on TV or read on the internet...

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I remember when that commercial came out. My mom loved it. I think I even got the sheet music for piano.

14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I think a lot of people have a strongly negative reaction when they are pushed in the direction of thinking about something that is radically different for them; well outside their comfort zone. I need to confess that until very recently, I’ve never given a moment’s thought to what it might be like to be fucked by a really hot girl with a dick. I think it would be a combination of interesting and creepy for me, but which feeling would be stronger? I guess it would depend on the person’s personality and comfort level with themselves. If there was a personal connection and I didn’t pick up on a vibe that they were insecure or trying to prove something, it might be fun. I used to assume that most trans females were interested mostly in men, but I hadn’t really heard one way or the other, and I didn’t know any transgender people personally. Or maybe I do, and don’t know it.

That being said…

When you’re born at age 65, doesn’t that leave your mom with hellaceous stretch marks? :D

15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is everyone here cool with Heidi Montag of: The Hills reality show?

It was five years ago that she underwent a dozen cosmetic surgical procedures.

would love to hear your responses

16. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

She has spoken out about how she regrets many of the procedures she underwent and blames her surgeon being pushy as well as the media for making her feel like she needed to fix herself. When it comes down to it, she made the decision to undergo all of that, though. There are plenty of people who do not regret their surgeries. In the end, it is on them to be well-informed and actually consider it from all angles before they do it. I consider her story to be somewhat sad, but nothing she did not invite. Blaming others only gets you so far. This was her body. She allowed someone to cut and reshape it. She's not a victim. Perhaps there should be a certain amount of counseling that happens beforehand? But I don't know. That seems kind of invasive. Maybe it should just be offered and not required? But I don't think reconstructive/cosmetic surgeries should be banned or even stigmatized. It's everyone's choice what to do with their bodies.

17. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

As a straight girl who regularly gets asked if I'm a lesbian, or if I want to be a man just because of the way I act and speak, I find this fairly offensive. To find out that this is what people are thinking of me just because of the way I carry myself hurts. You have no idea what these women want to be. Don't make assumptions about people you don't know.

1 person likes this.
  18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I remember that commercial. cool
    What a shameless and blatant commercial exploitation of the civil unrest and dissatisfaction that permeated the world, specifically America, at the time.
    As if drinking Coke was some type of magical elixir or inferring by association that "buying someone a Coke" is somehow on par with providing shelter and food for the homeless in the world and if enough people buy Coke, world peace will surely manifest.
    Shamelessly trying to capture the youth of the day as customers by echoing popular sentiments of the day and saying, "hey man, we can dig it" all the while wringing their hands over the filthy lucre to be garnered from this nefarious sham.
    All the people are good looking, but no "beautiful" people because that could/would alienate much of the youth of the time, but rather they employ "normal's" in order to make Coke appear accessible to the masses.
    Every person standing in reverence holding their Coke bottles as if they were candles being held by the choir at some religious ceremony of some type striking those subliminal cues for reverence and respect that many of that era grew up with/learned.
    Bottom line impression, Coke is to be revered and held in honor.
    There are only two wearing suits, one has an unconventional jacket and the other is sporting unconventional colors so to avoid any connection to "corporate America" with a nice blue 3 piece, but still acknowledging those young people in that business sector.
    Love the close-up near the end of the Janis Joplin sorta look alike, again trying to strike a chord of subliminal acceptance, unity and familiarity.

and they assembled all these bright young faces/voices together to bring us this very deep and profound message;
    Coke is the real thing.

I should have gone into marketing...LOL

1 person likes this.
  19. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

and yet another one.
    this time they just went ahead and used candles instead of Coke bottles. I noticed they added a few more "types" to the mix, the cowboy for example, wouldn't want to alienate any potential customers.

https://youtube.com//watch?v=zCsFvVg0UY

20. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

So... are they going back to putting cocaine in it? :D

1 person likes this.