Caitlyn Jenner Is Born

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by QueerPoet, Jun 2, 2015.

1. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Bruce Jenner killed others in an automotive wreck awhile back, thus the state of his mind is quite questionable.

2. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Did nature make a mistake by making Bruce Jenner a male at birth?

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They played a video of this crash the other day. i could not make out what the hell, or who's fault really...It was very sad and unfortuneate for those who lost their lives....
    I am getting a little tired of BJ these days. the novelty of what he did, and I am in favor for anyone wanting to be who they want to be....and i celebrated that at first....but now....I am getting a little tired of hearing about him......ok....lots of people in the world feel they were born the wrong sex, I gather. that is very sad for them.....I feel lucky being glad i was born female.....as that is what i feel I am....although I can get tough and feisty at times....but it must be awful to not feel at home in your own body and skin.

4. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

They "feel", oin other words their motives are emotionally and not logically based. If they don't feel comfortable in their pown skin, even though society largely accepts just about any type of sexual orientation or lifestyle under the sun, that says more about them than it does about society. It's like everybody has to be edgy and is afraid of coming across as vanilla. I personally feel this is just bruce's way of one uping the decadent and degenerate behaviors of the Kardashian women, before his incomplete transition towards woman, his name was almost completely out of the spotlight, then suddenly he thinks he's a chick and now he's getting a lot more attention than his ex wife and her offspring are. This is how deperate people are these days for attention and fame. They just have to behave in a bizarre and self hating fashion, they no longer are required to do anything that has merit.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know about that. Did you see the interview he gave at first. i think he always wanted to be female. i cannot believe he would go to those lengths for the attention, money and more fame.....but I guess anything is possible....:(

6. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We have all been played by this reality star, all of us.

1 person likes this.
  7. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I have to say, the Kardashian / Jenner reality shows have gotten a lot more interesting. I almost never watched until this year.

Khloe is the only one of the girls who appears to have any common sense, along with a low tolerance for bullshit.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

You dont like people who love sports, yet you watch a show about the kardashians? :rofl:

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Think of it as a demolition derby for people with huge egos. ;)

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, now Im over it

A 'courage' award from a sports organization, ESPN or something, just heard it on the radio and couldnt be bothered googling to check

Serious with the Kardashian, now Jenner media machine Oh FFS

11. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

ESPN is owned by the same company as ABC. That award was payback for the Dianne Sawyer interview. ;)

1 person likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Even more FFS.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah I used to watch the show when it first started coming on before their stardom really took off and Khloe definitely came off as the most down to earth of the bunch.

I was thinking, I do think its great this has put a spotlight on transgender rights and all but the world is still getting just one more Kardashian bitch out of this and we really didn't need another one.

14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

One time I was channel surfing late at night when nothing good was on, and lucked onto one of Khloe's shouting matches with her mother. She called her a greedy attention whore, on national TV! Everybody in America was thinking it, but I still couldn't believe she said it.

Too bad we can't give rep points on cable shows.

[​IMG] QFT

15. r0llinstoned

He already has his own reality show coming out. Just another attention whore

16. Michi65

Michi65 Members

I wish Bruce would have transitioned into a Democrat as well. I find that a little out there, more so than the Log Cabin people. Nice pic by the way!

17. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Woman of the Year, what a slap in the face. I'm sure misogynists and MRAs looove this sorta thing. Imagine Rachel Solezar or Shawn King getting an NAACP Image Award.

18. tvsally692

tvsally692 Members

19. tvsally692

tvsally692 Members

SHE IS VERY PRETTY...

20. r0llinstoned