Caitlyn Jenner Is Born

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by QueerPoet, Jun 2, 2015.

1. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

BruceJennerVanityFair.jpg

Wow! You go, girl :)

P.S. Click on image to make it much larger...

3 people like this.
  2. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Looks a hell of a lot better than Bruce Jenner. :cheers2:

2 people like this.
  3. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I'm a bit confused as to why he talks about Bruce and Caitlyn as if they are two separate people. You notice that?

1 person likes this.
  4. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Because they are. Bruce has openly stated that his life (before his transition) was a complete fraud. He is only now starting to feel like the person he was meant to be.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi, pacific...i was just going to post this.....I am glad you did....yes, Caitlyn emerges....She is a very pretty masculine looking sort of female like Lauren becall/Jane Russell/Julie Newmar type female....She is very attractive......I wonder if she got her penis removed or will be. I have not really investigated this transformation yet.
    She certainly blazes the trail for others to be not so ashamed....but also has the funds to do it. Not many people have those kinds of funds.

I am so happy i am happy with the gender I was born with and do not have to live that private hell so many do.

1 person likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

still has penis.. just a $$$$$$ crossdresser showing off $$$$$

5 people like this.
  7. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Trying to grasp this, it just seems like it would be healthier to meld the two instead of separate them into two totally different people. He still has all the life experience of Bruce.

8. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Good points, Moonglow :) Don't think he's had his SRS yet, but he's off to a great start! BTW, not all trans folk opt to have their penis/vagina altered in any way. So I'm not really sure if Caitlyn wants to do that. We'll just have to wait and see :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Moonglow181

It was so strange. I walked by the tv late last night and this vanity Cover was on the screen of a sports channel Stan had on. He was sleeping. I got caught staring and thought WOW....what an attractive female. We have not seen the likes of a female so statuesque like that since lauren becall, etc..who is that?....and then I realized I was looking at Bruce jenner.....after continuing to listen,. I had no idea at first!
    but she is a show stopper!

1 person likes this.
  10. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

I get where you're coming from. It's a complicated thing. Imagine if you lived 65 years feeling like a woman, but having the world praise you as a man? I think I'd also want to leave that part of myself in the past big time :)

11. Moonglow181

Bruce jenner/Caitlyn the trail blazer in so many ways. I wish i knew her personally as a friend.....She deserves another gold medal.......imo.

1 person likes this.
  12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

My kidlet is still using two names.
    Every journey is different, every narrative is different.

1 person likes this.
  13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

How so? He/she is certainly not the first person to come out as being transgender.

1 person likes this.
  14. Moonglow181

How so? For being very much in the public eye.....for being such an Olympian MALE gold winner......for making people feel they can come out come out whoever they are and never feel ashamed in a big way....that is how so.....I just read up on this a bit, and article and interview said Caitlyn wondered if he made a mistake after the big face/breast surgery in the recovery room....but does not regret a thing now.....only at first wondered.... ...does not know about getting the sexual surgery yet....does not know if she will like men or women...but said that was the least of the reasons.....for this.....
    Just wanted to be free as a women....as that is how she always felt....female.....and lived the lie to others for 65 years.....
    divorced Chris for being mean to him ....and uses a C instead of a K to spell Caitlyn to get aways for all the K's in the Kardashian names.

1 person likes this.
  15. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I heard next, bruce jenner wants to have a dolphinplasty
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Caitlyn is a good looking woman for her age. It's a shame she felt the need to hide her hands in the VF cover. I guess no transformation is ever fully "complete".

2 people like this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I am glad she didn't spell it Katelyn.

1 person likes this.
  18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

dude just wants to be a girl.
    stop acting like it's the friggin' second coming of Christ or some shit.

who gives a crap, I certainly don't

Geez....

3 people like this.
  19. Moonglow181

you do not think it helps anyone else?
    That is fine.....EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HOW THEY FEEL!!!!!
    EVERYONE...including ME!
    so lay off of me.

2 people like this.
  20. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Takes lots of guts and bravery to tell the world that you are not really the macho Olympic dude on the Wheaties box. Bruce was an American icon. But he tossed all that away to become the person he felt he really was - Caitlyn. And this will help to empower other trans people. I find no fault in that.

4 people like this.