Caffeine is GOOOODDDD...

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by mebesideme, Jan 27, 2005.

1. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

Well, a few months back, I decided to give up caffeine, mainly because of soda. I used to drink so much soda that I started getting kidney stones. Anyway, I have started visiting our local coffee house again, and I have a cup or two there. Well, unlike 2 months ago when I drank a pot of coddee in order to avoid a headache, caffeine has a profound new effect on me. I drank 32 oz. of coffee this evening. About thirty minutes after my first cup, I started feeling hyper. Then after the third cup, I was RACING. Like hyper, tweaking hyper. Like after you come down off a good roll, and you are so hyper, you don't know what to do with yourself. That was about two hours ago. Now, I feel like I am in a mellow roll. I am very happy, I feel surrounded, and music sounds so VIBRANT! I feel like I did the first time I rolled. I am gonna have to slow down, I am getting addicted to this shit.

2. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I love the feeling of caffeine and pot....the coffee just picks ya up a little bit

3. carebear23

carebear23 Member

Im so addicted to caffine, thats the only reason why i drink coffee or soda is for the damn caffine. If water had caffine in it, i bet alot more people would drink that instead, but it doesnt so we continue to drink the other stuff to keep ahead.

4. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

I think that having a little caffeine is good. Especially if you're smoking cannabis, because it in effect counteracts the sedative effects, and you actually get shit done, haha. But aside from that, if I drink TOO much caffeine in a day (coffee in the morning, intermittent Bawls and soda throughout the day, Bawls being a *super* high caffeine and guarana (energy) drink), it just gives me a hardcore headache, makes me nervous and edgy, misperceptive, and it gives me insomnia the next time I try to get some sleep.

5. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

like any drug, it's much MUCH more enjoyable if you can keep it in moderation even to once in a blue moon. You're lucky to have such a tweaker reaction to coffee. In all serious, watch of for the real thing! HAHA>

6. goldmund

goldmund Member

Its funny, we always love doing drugs that balance/cancel one another out: coffee and cigarettes, red bull and vodka, coffee and herb, etc, etc.

Why don't we just put 'em all down for a while instead? :)

7. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

Cigarettes go well with coffee. They are both stimulating. Redbull can help wake you up and be more energized on vodka. Coffee doesnt cancel the effects of herb. It makes you not so drowsy. I get your point though. Obviously you're pissed cause you dont have the money to be high right now. If it helps, im on 100mg hydrocodone and i just farted. And i feel so good that i could just stare at my foot for hours.

8. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

agh hydrocodone, i havent been able to get a buzz off that lately, i need to chill on pain pills ect.
    ciggs go good with anything haha! but im sorry, if im gonna tweak it'll be on tweek or blow or somethin.

9. goldmund

goldmund Member

ha! true enough...

10. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I have known people who only have a couple cups of coffee with breakfast just to wake them up enough to get the going for the day but I can drink coffee all day long.
    I don't really like the taste of Redbull or most of those energy drinks.

My ex in-laws belong to the Mormon church so they don't drink coffee but they will guzzle down Mountain Dew....which is very high in caffeine. Some are even addicted to chocolate. So as long as they are consuming loads of Mountain Dew & chocolate I refuse to listen to them talk about my coffee habit.

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

if you like caffiene, go to your local chemist and buy some no-doz, crush them up and snort them. its much mroe effective, but stasted pretty horrible, and you might develop quite an addiction and tolerance

haha and its legal so you cant pretend to be hardcore at school :p

12. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

well mormons are losers so dont let their views bother you. They wouldnt even let you into heaven anyways.