Cable repairman visiting today, & my nudity

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by David S., Jul 23, 2018.

1. David S.

David S. Members

I've been having an issue with my "Dish" TV service, have an appointment this morning! I am a Nudist/exhibitionist, am "Always" naked in & around my home! Should I be naked when they are here, also I've considered calling them to let them know that I am a Nudist/exhibitionist, seems like the right thing to do! Any advice will be appreciated, thank you!!!

Danger88 likes this.
  2. Augres

Augres Members

I think you should let the company know you will be nude I love to be nude in my home too it's like my own camp ...however some people may not understand why we like being in the nude

Richard70 likes this.
  3. David S.

David S. Members

I'm hoping the technician will still show up, after i call to let them know that I will be naked, as my obsession is and has always been, to be seen naked by as many people as possible!!! I will let you know how it goes!

Richard70 likes this.
  4. Augres

Augres Members

Ok please do as I want to try it some day too

5. David S.

David S. Members

I just called "Dish" & she made a note of my nudity and will let the technician know ahead of time! So the technician is still coming, regardless of my nudity..."YAY"!!!!! I'm masturbating right now at the thought of spending time with he/she naked, OMG I can't wait!!!

Richard70 and isa_bella340 like this.
  6. Augres

Augres Members

Wow...let us know if it is a guy or a chick

7. David S.

David S. Members

OK I will let you know! I'm Bisexual, so no preference.

Richard70 likes this.
  8. Augres

Augres Members

Great sounds like a hot time

9. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can't help but be curious how this goes too. I feel like I need to put underwear on over my comfy gym shorts so I'm not flopping around when I get a service call to my place. Lol

Richard70 likes this.
  10. Augres

Augres Members

Hey so did the cable guy/gal ever show up ,,,you have left us hanging...so to speak

11. David S.

David S. Members

BTW- The appointment went off without a hitch! He made the necessary repairs, explained exactly what the problem was, then left, with absolutely no reaction to my nudity..."Unfortunately"!!! Although while he was here, I had a raging erection, & I fondled my penis in front of him, yet still no reaction! To say the least, he was extremely professional!!! Hey, at least he did see me naked, & that alone is a major turn on for me!!!

JessWithCurves and Richard70 like this.
  12. Richard70

Richard70 Guest

That’s so hot!! Damn you are brave!!

13. David S.

David S. Members

It was Exciting!!! Though it wasn't the first time I did this...The 1st was- answering the door naked for a Jehovah's witness man, who didn't mind my nudity at all! He also came back twice to preach his religion to me, inside my home, while I fondled, & Masturbated right in front of him! I also have answered my door naked for salespeople, once 3 people at 1 time! 2 women, & 1 man, & when they knocked I was masturbating, answering the door quite erect! My neighbor, an elderly woman, has seen me naked several times, & has mentioned how much she loves seeing me naked, & erect! Oh how I absolutely love being seen naked!!!

14. Augres

Augres Members

Wow...

15. Wobblybobbly56

Wobblybobbly56 Members

I would have just put some clothes on..

Philky likes this.
  16. Augres

Augres Members

I would love to answer the door nude

17. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

My last boyfriend loved having me naked when repair guys or delivery guys showed up. They never seemed to mind

RBecca, Sambone, Jerkaddict and 3 others like this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It would have been difficult for me (service technician) not to get naked myself with your erection in full view. I would have had to ask if I could suck on it.

David S. likes this.
  19. David S.

David S. Members

"Ditto"!!!

LowHangers likes this.
  20. Naked

Naked Member

I think if I was in the mood, I would have dropped my pants and went at it with you.

David S. likes this.
Tags: