Buzz Killers

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NatureFreak412, May 21, 2004.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Ha im stoned and this came to me to be a good topic. The screen is moving a lil bit and its weird. Well what are some common buzz kills, and how much is about half of a 1/4 of an ounce, like an 1/8?

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

half is 3.5g.
    I hate it when u get baked and someone in the group disses u and starts to keep on doing it, thats fuckin annoying.

3. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

One of my buzz kills is going all out paranoid about crap. The weed tries to mellow me and sometime my mind goes weird and I sit there kinda paranoid.

4. reef

reef Member

po po
    the police. ultimate buzz killer

5. KaR

KaR Member

when fucking douchebags yell "COPS"...i should kill whoever does that

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

when peeps start getting emotional and cry for like ten minutes. i can't stand that. it ruins everythign

7. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

being around people that can't know i'm stoned

or being around someone when i'm really really high and just completely mellowed out and they're really hyper and nervous..i can't STAND that.

8. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

You just get done hitting the bong, you go outfront and through your bedroom window see your mom find your plants you were hiding in the room. Now do you go back inside?

9. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

hahahaha, i would say that thats a buzz killer Digital Underpants

10. BuddyBuds

BuddyBuds Member

going on a burn-hike and climbing up a giant rock overlooking the city. Then setting your pipe down in your lap, getting up a few minutes later to leave and forgetting you left your pipe in your lap. Then listening to it fall down rock.

PLINK...PLINK..PLINKPLINK..... SHATTER

that glass shattering noise is a big time buzz kill

dammit all

11. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Yes, half of a quarter is an eighth. The ultimate buzz kill is PE (physical education at school aka gym).

12. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Smoking with your best friend in his windowed closet in the dead of night when suddenly your best friend's suspicious mother knocks on the bedroom door.[​IMG]

Worst buzz-killer ever... that was some years ago, miraculously his mother never actually caught us.

13. emublazin

emublazin Member

i hate the rain when i'm high...especially if its cold.

14. Lodo

Lodo Member

i LOVE the rain. as long as im inside(if its cold) or outside (wwarm)

but buzzkills? a teacher who flips out and yells at the class.

15. Velouria

Velouria Member

Buzzkill: When my parents call my cell in the middle of a smoking session or when annoying guys try to get all up on you just because you're stoned. So not cool!

16. reef

reef Member

when you get to the beach take out your surf board and then realize you left the ganja at the house. :(

17. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

LOL man, the same exact shit happened to me, except me and my friend had bought ours in South Beach, a nice one, and we had JUST got home from the long ass road trip from Mia(16 hours), and I forgot it was in my lap as I got out of his truck. My friend didn't see it fall but he knew as soon as he heard the noise... He just looked at me and started shaking his head.

Also when you're driving and smoking a bowl and a cop starts tailing you.. god that fucking sucks!

18. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

The cold....hate it when im high.

19. skyfire

skyfire Member

walking...walking sucks when u r high...especially walking five blocks to the liquor store with your friend who is too afraid to go by herself...that is a buzz kill...

and the rain is awesome...try sitting in a nice warm car all reclined back listening to some quiet bob marley when it is pouring outside...the rain hitting the hood and the roof and the windshield...it's the best!

20. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

2 more,
    When you come home after a session and your mother looks at ur eyes, asks why they are red, then smell your hands to see if you had a joint in your hand....

And when you skipped skewl and hooted a couple gram joints, then your skewl calls home, your moms home and searches for u, and finds you. and Takes you back to skewl. Then You have to sit in the office and talk to the principle.

I had this happen to me a couple times. Pisses me off.