Buying salvia

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by frogsaver, Apr 23, 2013.

1. frogsaver

frogsaver Guest

I read the forum rules and I dont think this break any rules but if it does just let me know.

I'm looking to get some dried salvia leaves which aren't available locally, Georgia(usa). I dont want extracts. Anyway, as far as I can tell salvia is legal in GA for aesthetic purposes only so Ive been looking around online but most of the websites Ive found so far either don't ship to GA or dont list any states they dont ship to(or just look very sketchy). I found a website, goldofsunshine (I'm not trying to promote it, I'll edit and remove this if need be), that has some pretty negative reviews but they were mostly for their live plants so I figured it would be okay to buy 2oz of foliage. Also a few other websites that had positive reviews from a year or 2 ago redirected their salvia pages there. Anyway i ordered 2oz and 1oz of kratom and got an email saying my order was out of stock... the individual salvia and kratom pages dont say anything about being out of stock and can still be added to my shopping cart. I'm not sure if I should trust them and wait or start with the angry emails asking for a refund, I emailed them back so I'm waiting on their reply.

So, sorry if that was a rant, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for legitimate websites I can buy foliage or 1x salvia from that will ship to GA? If its not against rules I would accept some PMs. If it is against rules maybe you could just help point me in the right direction? The information I found through google search was either outdated or not very specific.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

For your state, only live 'ornamental' plants are legal so you may have difficulty purchasing foliage and extracts. You seem on the right track tho.

3. frogsaver

frogsaver Guest

I just can't find any websites that ship to GA!! The ones that do are out of stock or redirect somewhere else.
    Since its for ornamental use I would think that they would sell it at nurseries but asking specifically for salvia divinorum might raise suspicion, anybody have any experience?