Buying research papers online

Discussion in 'Free School' started by blackstick, Oct 31, 2021.

1. blackstick

blackstick Members

Anyone know of a reputable source to buy research papers online?

2. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If one is buying research papers to turn in for a class instead of actually doing the research and writing the paper.…the term “shooting your self in the foot” is an appropriate description. I taught college geography for ten years and required a paper for every section I taught. I didn’t expect thesis level effort but the process of finding information from a variety of sources,THINKING about their relevance and synthesizing coherent ideas on a subject is invaluable in practicing systematic learning and thinking. By the way, this process is most certainly missing in the anti-vaxers who say “I need to do more ‘research’”.

scratcho likes this.
  3. Imdan

Imdan Members

I was looking around for more forums and accidentally encountered a site claiming to sell thesis for...I think the price of under 5$ per hundred words. They claimed the moon, too. They had people with degrees who'd been through various tests, and they'd write your thesis for you. Dastardly. Part of me considered it. I wondered whether I could get away with it. Stupid, but the truth is that I probably could. Its often about who you know, who you sleep with. I'm sure that it would work if you canoodled properly so that no one suspected you.

But there is no such thing as a reputable source that sells research papers. You get what you deserve unless you're willing to pay well. 5$ per hundred words will get you 5$ worth.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

If teachers actually know their students it must be pretty easy to tell if they wrote it themselves.

OceanStar likes this.