Buying Greenland

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by lode, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

By the way chemical sunscreen has been linked to the destruction of coral reefs and is banned in Hawaii for that reason.

Use mineral sunscreen. It's better for your skin too.

This has been a PSA

lode likes this.
  2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i always buy sunscreen from natural health shop type places.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

EVERYONE should watch Our Planet on netflix. it outlines the devastation we're causing but balances that perfectly with hopeful things, demonstrations of places where conservation efforts have already turned things around.

lode likes this.
  4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Its already been established that the earth is rapidly going down the toilet, and we need a number of different technologies to be developed and implemented, if anything remotely like modern civilization is to survive. What we require is the singularity which is synonymous with a Theory of Everything, which the computers are already preparing to spit out, because academics could not find their own ass with both hands, if there is not money and weapons involved. Reality is nothing like we've been taught, and all of humanity is rapidly going down the rabbit hole as we speak, and it will require about 3 generations for most people to even begin to adjust. Karma's a bitch, but that's life.

5. lode

lode Banned

The S&P has been flat for 18 months because of his trade war so historically that's cost me about 10% of my net worth.

Trump isn't bringing home the bacon as president.

6. wooleeheron

He was elected against the will of his own party leader, explicitly to trash out his own corrupt government. In other words, he represents the will of the mindless mob attacking the wealthy. These idiots demanded a KKK led government, which is indistinguishable from a lynch mob, and now they are living to regret their fucking choices. Donald Duck had no choice to begin with, but to trash out both parties and the only way to do that is to hit their fucking wallets. If he could, he would save us all a lot of time and simply declare martial law. He's a complete idiot, but the minute the shit really hits the fan and people get desperate, he's ready to become the next kinder-gentler Adolf Hitler.

The KKK has been working on their image as a family friendly organization.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  7. lode

lode Banned

Oh yeah, rich fucks hate the republicans.

Another example of when the simpler answer is just that Trump's an idiot. Occam's Razor says that Trumps an idiot.

8. Trump already has money, so he won't be in anyone's pocket...is what they said. :rolleyes:

9. wooleeheron

Rich fucks eat each other alive on a daily basis, and like to keep it all in the family. Incest is best. Who needs a republican party when you have a dictatorship? Donald Duck is ready to be worshiped in his palace, and presented with gifts. Nepotism is already sweeping the country, yet another lie of the idea of a free market economy and a classless society. Money and the guns do all the talking worth listening to, if you know what's good for you.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    WritersPanic likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Hey, remember that time you had a two year investigation into interference in the 2016 election that resulted in no one actually getting charged with inteferance in the 2016 election.

Fun times.

Whose pocket is he actually in? No ones I think

11. How about Putin, the NRA, the fossil fuel industry for starters?

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They are in his pocket not the other way around.

Imagine if you had a President that hugged trees and loved puppies, always said nice things about people and always told you exactly what you wanted to hear....but he..or she was filthy rich.

Wouldnt you think it was a good thing he/she was filthy rich, because then its far less likely he/she was influenced by anyone?

13. No. Everyone is influenced by others, and I wouldn't want to meet Tprump's peer group. (Jeff Epstein) especially with the way Trump behaves.

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

What fucking planet do you live on, exactly?

Driftrue likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, especially with Putin, cant even pay his own government employees. What was that whole country ever going to influence.

Another powerpoint presentation that looks like it was done on windows 95 and is only scary in his own mind

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You didn't answer the question...

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Earth motherfucker!
    Do you live on it?

Driftrue likes this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If you were 30 years younger I'd give a smartarse comment and say I live not on the surface, but inside Uranus. ;)

But, yeah, earth

19. I'm convinced that all Donald Trump cares about is his own legacy. In some respects, one may see this as a good thing. He'll try to get more jobs for people, and stuff like that. But on the other hand, he doesn't genuinely care about these people, IMHO. And that means a lot.

Driftrue likes this.
  20. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i agree ^
    the reason it's a bad thing is all he needs to care about is the short term.