Butt Plugs for guys

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Bender_Unit_22, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Cabo dude

Cabo dude Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Bob Danger Roberts likes this.
  3. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

What do you do about the bathroom issue. This happens to me. I'm working up to asking my wife to peg me, but I want it to be as enjoyable for her as possible and I don't think pooping would add to the appeal.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Use one of these .

These are essential for Anal play . Anal play requires far more preparation

[​IMG]

Also see the link here on how to use . Apart from accidents and they do happen poop should never be an obstacle . It needs to be removed before play
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-use-an-anal-douche/

Nudegardner likes this.
  5. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Question: I've been looking at a few, and was wondering: Are plastic ones more for playing around with than walking around or sleeping with one in?

I've been looking at Spencers Online for one, and came across one that sounded interesting, until I found out that its plastic.

6. Captain Scarlet

7. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

My husband and I discovered pegging after lots of mutual butt play. I slipped my dildo up there one night and he came everywhere which turned me on loads. We bought a double ended vibrating dildo so I can peg him whilst also having it inside me and the vibrations rub my clit. It feels amazing and I always come really quickly, love him to fuck me in the arse afterwards

8. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

I have no idea why they made this thing so pokey and hurty,should be fatter on the end like a buttplug,may have to modify it for easier penetration. Works good enough though!

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

10. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Question: We bought what is more or less a strap on double dildo for my wife and I to use (in her pussy and my ass), but I'm wondering its too big. Even with lube, would a 1.5" girth be okay for using on someone who has never had anything in their ass, or should I be using butt plugs to loosen it up before even trying?

11. Captain Scarlet

We dont do Anal but when I was with Lovehoney all those years ago ,it was always recommended a beginners set is used .Dont forget to use proper Anal lube as it has a different viscosity to the normal lube.

[​IMG]

12. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Oh, we have the anal lube. The toy I'm talking about is posted here: For Men - What Sex Toys Do You Really Enjoy

13. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

I consider myself a very straight guy (in the sense that I have no desire whatsoever to get it on with another guy human being!) but I have, and use, butt plugs, dildos and vibrators on myself... Does that make me bi curious? I don't know and don't care but if it feels good then its ok by me!

8MZBHVN and Nudegardner like this.
  14. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

The real thing is amazing!

Ang3lyz likes this.
  15. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

My ex wife did it for me but later said it was gross. One reason she is the ex.

16. Ang3lyz

Ang3lyz Senior Member

17. Ang3lyz

Ang3lyz Senior Member

hey babe it makes you how you want yes your more but then bi curios that’s how my fiancé is he is a bottom by all manners that way be who you are and enjoy it

Nudegardner likes this.
  18. budg282

budg282 Members

I would not recommend a plastic plug, it is likely cheaply made and might even have potential to break. I like the squarepeg brand, they have a squishy foam core but have a silicone exterior and have graduated sizes.

19. Ang3lyz

Ang3lyz Senior Member

theres blow up ones also add a little a little flar put in the freezer with vicks on it

20. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I suggest a quality stainless steel one like the nJoy Pure Plug, they are great for everything.