Butt Plugs for guys

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Bender_Unit_22, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Bender_Unit_22

Bender_Unit_22 Member

I'm a straight male who enjoys anal stimulation

was wondering how many guys out there also enjoy it

I recently got a butt plug, I've yet to try it with my girlfriend, but am eager to

how many other guys out there like butt plugs and what ones do you use?

Ang3lyz likes this.
  2. gertie

gertie Senior Member

opened-minded, honest, accepting males are so awesome.

FredBrice likes this.
  3. Bender_Unit_22

Bender_Unit_22 Member

I guess you mean me

4. Bender_Unit_22

Bender_Unit_22 Member

thanks

I try to be as open to things as I can

5. gertie

gertie Senior Member

that is a gift and trully wonderful.

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

never tried buttplugs but anal stimulation is alright on occasion makes u jizz hella more powerful lol

Justfun4 likes this.
  7. Mui

Mui Senior Member

ive never used a butt plug either but i enjoy anal stimulation... the idea of a girl fucking me is attractive too... who is up for it?

do you have a peacock buttplug? they are only 40$!

Justfun4 likes this.
  8. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i'm getting a plug soon. for right now i have a dildo and anal beads

9. mlg32

mlg32 Member

butt plugs are nice , planning ahead they cum in handy.... anal beads i never tried but i have used an anal toy with ribs, and a pulsing dildo , my GF used on me it was very nice too....mmm she is great!!!

10. 2bad4u

2bad4u Member

I've got one of those triple ripples for times when the fist is unavaiable :)

11. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

The vibrating ones with the heat setting are the best. I used to have a grilfriend who was into that kind of thing, it can be fun. The problem with most plugs is that they are cold, and cold is no fun. So get the ones that heat up, and make sure that you start off with a narrow one, the big fat ones can casue problems.

I'm going to get kind of gross here, but it is necessary. There is a poop and fart factor in all of this since it is, after all, your butt that we're talking about here. Make sure to take a good dump and wash your ass with nice smelling soap first, herbal essences shampoo is also good. Some people are into doing an enema or some simialr thing first, but that was never really my bag. Mishapes can occur, but if you are carful you can aviod them. Probably you'll just fart a lot afterwards and a little bit during. Use common sense of course, for example, if you have the runs wait until you are feeling better. Make sure to use plenty of lube, I reccomend "motion lotion" it comes in scents and flavors and you can even get a variety that heats up. Do missionary style, don't do doggy stlye, it is bad for your butt parts and is not very comfortable.
    And don't just jam the thing in there. The "one finger, two finger, three finger, dick" method is good but not strictly necessary. Having your partner slowly lube your bad place up really good and then slowly giving it to you works well too. I highly reccomend the heat up variety of motion lotion for this. When you are taking it initially push out gently with your sphincter muscle.

Bob Danger Roberts likes this.
  12. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I never experienced the Butt Plug, I guess I never really was into something of a stationary type anal stimulation. I had a dildo/vibrator once, only seemed the size was way, way, out of any anal stimulation I had ever had with an actual penis so I was not really into the HUGE vibrating Dildos.

*IMPORTANT THING TO KEEP IN MIND* When it comes to Toys you still have to play safe. Don't Share items like Butt Plugs and Dildo's as there is risk for HIV even though not the real thing. Also, thouroghly clean toys after each time you use them so bacteria and shit :) don't collect on them.

Being a Straight, Bi, Gay Guy, I have found the 24-hour Supermarket Produce Department a good 'FIX' for a 2:00 AM hormone rush. I prefer at times Produce as it is easier to select the right size and all for anal stimulation rather than Adam and Eve or Adam Male and much more ecinomical on the budget.

Also Important to remember with Male/Female use of toys, as with sex, do not go from anal to vaginal as even with toys put Females at risk. You can use Condoms with Dildo's for things like that or stuff if sharing use a Condom. Still have to play safe with Plugs and Dildos and other toys.

Have fun and Peacful Stimulation to you all.

13. DarkStar

DarkStar Member

Are girls accepting of Str8 guys doing this stuff? Cuz theres nothing like a BJ and a prostate massage!!!

biboroguy12 likes this.
  14. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i think any open-minded kinky girl would be very up for doing that.... you can reach it through massaging the area between the balls and asshole right? that's what i've heard... or actually sticking your finger up his bum.... any advice for girls giving their man a prostate massage? since i have no prostate i have no idea what to do :p

15. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Tiger, you have to stick your finger(s) up there to really hit it.

Anal stimulation is definitely not my thing. Even just getting a massage, my ass puckers when her hands go near the crack. To me it is kind of like being ticklish or whatever. I know lots of guys who love it though, straight and gay of course. I like it when girls mess around with my sack rather than my ass, as long as they don't suck on the balls too hard. That fucking hurts.

16. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

Love it. Always have. Multiplies orgasm by about 10x.

17. Bender_Unit_22

Bender_Unit_22 Member

still have not tried it out yet

I've played with myself back there so I'm no stranger to it

but never with any of my girlfriends

closest thing would be some fingering from them

my current gf has not even done that, but when we break out the plug it will be the first time a woman has used anything on me back there

this is the one I got (smaller of the 2 in the pic)
    [​IMG]

5" long, 7/8"in diameter at the widest part of the widest bead (the narrowest bead is 1/2" in diameter)

I get hard just thinking about it!

I bought a fleet enema tonight
    I'll dump it's contents and use warm water to make sure everything is nice and clean for when we play

18. Feet-R-Neet

Feet-R-Neet Member

I'm considering getting my first butt plug and would like to know a few things. First off, how well do they stay in? Will a slight push pop it out? Should I get some kind of harness to hold it in for extended periods? And what size should I start with? The small size seems like the logical choice to start with but they seem so narrow. I was thinking of getting something around 2" diameter, but would that be too much for a first time? I can fit 2 fingers ok. Do they hurt to sit on? Are they hard to remove once in place, since there isn't much taper on the way out. Any input or tips are appreciated, thanks.

hansenbill69 likes this.
  19. "†"»AMBER«

"†"»AMBER« Member

smokey420,,, might like this one.

20. _androidette

_androidette Member

_I will have to disagree, the prostate -the equivalent to the female G-Spot- is a small gland located within the perineum, & that is the area between the testicles and anus. The prostate can be stimulated by simply rubbing the perineum with the fingers or through the anus.