Butt plug question!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Courtney Green, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

For everyone who uses a butt plug:

Should i get a silicone or stainless butt plug?

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  2. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

Do you have any experience with butt plugs before this? Both are great, but some people prefer one over the other due to different properties of each.

Silicone is softer and has more give, while steel is completely rigid with no give.

Silicone can be lighter, while steel can be heavier, especially if it's solid steel.

Silicone toys (unless they're high quality pure silicone) can sometimes not be used with silicone lube, while steel can be used with any kind of lube.

Silicone toys are not as smooth and have more friction as a result, so as lube dries out some people find that it gets less comfortable, while stainless steel can work with less lube. Some people prefer that extra friction, though, and some find that it's just not an issue for them or they use a lube that doesn't dry out as much. You can just carry a little lube with you if you wear it out and reapply if needed.

3. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

Thank you for the info.

I've never used a butt plug, butvhave received anal before,

4. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Here is an example of the highest quality plugs you can get:

Anal Plugs

My personal favorite is: nJoy Pure Plug 2.0/XL

I highly recommend this online store. Fast and discreet shipping and the absolute best customer service available. I am a huge fan of stainless steel. That’s my 2¢ worth. Good luck.

Courtney Green likes this.
  5. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

i prefer silicone. I find that the metal ones pinch. The silicone are far for comfortable. I can wear them for long periods. They are even comfy riding around on bumpy roads... Wink wink.

But do not use silicone lube. It will break down the surface.

thefallenone1986 and Deejay88 like this.
  6. TattooedBen

TattooedBen Members

My fav too.
    Love the weight to it ......

and how it feels both hot and cold

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  7. bobjob

bobjob Members

Stainless or glass. The weight feels good when walking and they are easy to clean.

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  8. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I tried the stainless steel with the jewel but the flare was kinda punchy on my cheeks. The silicone jewels don't pinch. But I did like the way the stainless felt otherwise. Maybe a t-base would be more comfortable...

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I prefer stainless as silicones tends to grip my skin too much when the lube dried whereas the stainless always remains somewhat easier to glide in and out. My preference is glass for the same reasons. I actually went in to shop last week for a cute little glass plug I could wear in public but I couldn't find any I was attracted to, so I bought a 3 size stainless set with clear love heart jewels. Next time I'm in the cinema I am sure I'll use the smallest one, which is all I wanted but overall was cheaper to buy 3. Lol.

10. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Recurring nightmare of broken glass... Irrational, yes, but yowza.

11. cindy94

cindy94 Member

That would be a nightmare, but honestly my glass plugs are soooo strong. I've accidentally dropped one while cleaning it and it was still perfect. I'm really impressed by them

12. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Ours are all silicone and they feel great!

13. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

What kind did you get? Material? Size?

14. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

I have an inflatable butt plug that feels really good. I love to walk around with it in me for hours.